New squad recruiting looking for S to S+ players

KillerKrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
q_hill73
I'm planning on starting a new clan for exclusively competitive play. Since summer is now here for me, I will be one a lot more often and I'd like to get some players who can play often, have some way to communicate, be it discord or Skype, and who are mature in attitude, however age is not restricted. I main sloshers and splattlings. I will be accepting 7 members. Try outs will be held in private battles and practices will be the most convenient time for everyone. It would be preferred to live in NA but it is not mandatory if you're good enough. Good luck

RealLatias

Inkling
NNID
LatiosDEV
Hi, I'm Latias. I used to play for Ink Between Worlds, but moved to the casual team. I am S+ 90 in ranked and I love the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope, Kelp Splatterscope, and the Neo Sploosh-o-matic. I would love to be on a squad with you. I live in NA and EST time zone. However, I'm in school until June 10th. I won't be AS active now, but after school is out I will be on a LOT. Right now, how much I can play depends on the quantity of my homework.

KillerKrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
q_hill73
Hi, I'm Latias. I used to play for Ink Between Worlds, but moved to the casual team. I am S+ 90 in ranked and I love the Custom E-Liter 3K Scope, Kelp Splatterscope, and the Neo Sploosh-o-matic. I would love to be on a squad with you. I live in NA and EST time zone. However, I'm in school until June 10th. I won't be AS active now, but after school is out I will be on a LOT. Right now, how much I can play depends on the quantity of my homework.
Do you have discord? If so, what's your name so I can PM you.

XenoNinja

Inkster Jr.
NNID
connor344
I'm one of the leaders of this team a well, we look forward to having you ☺ we also plan to use Discord for Voice Chatting and texting so if you could add me too that be good XenoNinja#0962

HudhairA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hudhair
Hi, I'd like to try out. I am an S 87 and I main almost any weapon. My best weapons are tentatek splattershot, octoshot, kelp splatterscope, splatterscope, and krak on splat roller. :). Also, I am in the central time zone. Here is my skype: hudhair.ahmed

KillerKrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
q_hill73
Hi, I'd like to try out. I am an S 87 and I main almost any weapon. My best weapons are tentatek splattershot, octoshot, kelp splatterscope, splatterscope, and krak on splat roller. :). Also, I am in the central time zone. Here is my skype: hudhair.ahmed
Request sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom