• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

new squid coming your way

Lovebird

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shibakisses
hi, i'm lex! i'm not quite a kid anymore but i'm still excited to be joining (although i'm sure the kid-squid jokes have been done to death here).

i'm a college student who loves cartoons, drawing, and the occasional video game too. some of my favorite cartoons are steven universe, bee and puppycat, transformers animated, harvey beaks, rocko's modern life, my life as a teenage robot, and the grim adventures of billy and mandy. my favorite video games include the portal series, pokemon series, any dungeon crawler, and my favorite is the mother series.

i'm usually not a huge competitive player but somehow this particular game and this board piqued my interest. i usually play as krak-on roller but i also like the splattershot jr. and aerospray rg, and i'm trying to get used to the e-liter. i'm excited for splatfest even though it was delayed, and i'm hoping to pick up some tips here for that to help lead glorious team dog to victory.

look forward to talking with you all!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Yes there have been lots of Squidkid jokes but all for the better I have also seen bee and puppycat, Rocko's modern life, my life as a teenage robot and the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy. Wow never heard of anyone listing Rocko's Modern life. Loved that on Nick. I also watched Doug there. But I was mostly a CN watcher. I also love Pokemon and Smash. Gardevoir is my fave pokemon and Zelda is my Smash main. There are guides and strategies at Booyah base for weapons and maps. If you want a specific are you can check Booyah Base in the Forums section or ask @Setu who is in charge of the section. He's a competitive player so he will know were to point you best. Have fun in the boards and Splatoon. Can't say I'm on your side lol I'm Team Cat ;)

Friendly Face-Off

Full Squid
NNID
taikolover-desu
Welcome~! Yep there's been lots of kid now, squid now jokes around here x3 But on the other hand, you do like a lot of great cartoons (especially My Life as a Teenage Robot, I love that show so much!) ^.~

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Welcome~! Yep there's been lots of kid now, squid now jokes around here x3 But on the other hand, you do like a lot of great cartoons (especially My Life as a Teenage Robot, I love that show so much!) ^.~
Great cartoons indeed. Good old times. I've been meaning to follow you and talk to you for some time now. You seem active and nice. Your avi is interesting too, a puzzle girl. Reminds me of using a created character in Mortal Kombat Armageddon were in versus the male and female portraits are puzzled up silhouettes of a woman or man in various colors and tonalities such as red, blue, green, yellow, purple and orange.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Hello and welcome to the forums hope you have a great time here
and half of those shows you mentioned I used to watch o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom