• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Squid on Deck!

Melonraid

Inkling
NNID
Melonraid
Hey everybody, I'm Melonraid (or just Mel) and it's nice to meet you all! I picked up a Wii U not too long ago for this game, and I fell in love with it immediately. I'm currently level 09, steadily moving up the ranks, and looking to make some friends, battle buddies, and pick up some good tips along the way.

Here's hoping we can all get along!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

Just one level from ranked battles. They can be really fun and exciting...and frustrating with a bad team lol. Also you came to the right place for battle buddies, most of us have our NNID below our profile picture so most of us are open to new friends.

Either way I hope you have a splendid time here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Just like BlueKentucky said, ranked can be fun but when you lose just learn from all the experiences so you can get better, it makes the loss better xD.
As for tips there are lots of great players in these forums, and a lot of them are giving tips to those that want to improve.
Hope you have a lot of fun in these forums :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom