New Squid on the Block

Sketchtastrophe

Inkling
NNID
Sketchtastrophe
Or rather old squid. I've had the game since August now and it is safe to say I have an addiction. I've mostly been hanging around the Gamefaqs boards for my Splatoon related fix. But I've decided to branch out a bit, looking forward to some good times here! :)

A lady squid and sometimes artist, I hail from the land of 2 million lakes. I'm a level 50, S rank squid with a preference for turf wars. I currently main the Splash-O-Matic (Suction Bomb Rush for days), the Classic Squiffer (cuz I love to snipe right in your face) and the L-3 Nozzlenose D (because it's just so darn cute...and deadly). I play a bit of turf pretty much every night, and I love a lobby filled with people from my friends list :) So please feel free to add me if you play often! NNID: Sketchtastrophe

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
Or rather old squid. I've had the game since August now and it is safe to say I have an addiction. I've mostly been hanging around the Gamefaqs boards for my Splatoon related fix. But I've decided to branch out a bit, looking forward to some good times here! :)

A lady squid and sometimes artist, I hail from the land of 2 million lakes. I'm a level 50, S rank squid with a preference for turf wars. I currently main the Splash-O-Matic (Suction Bomb Rush for days), the Classic Squiffer (cuz I love to snipe right in your face) and the L-3 Nozzlenose D (because it's just so darn cute...and deadly). I play a bit of turf pretty much every night, and I love a lobby filled with people from my friends list :) So please feel free to add me if you play often! NNID: Sketchtastrophe
Welcome! I'm new to the boards too and looking for squad members if not just generally not garbage people to play with. My NNID is 2ollux_Captor69 and I main the 52Gal and Tentatek splattershot

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
Welcome to the boards Sketch! :) I hope you like it here. Ooo, a fellow artist? I wouldn't mind seeing your work ;)

Sketchtastrophe

Inkling
NNID
Sketchtastrophe
Welcome! I'm new to the boards too and looking for squad members if not just generally not garbage people to play with. My NNID is 2ollux_Captor69 and I main the 52Gal and Tentatek splattershot
Thanks for the welcome! :) I'm already part of a squad with a couple friends, but I'm always looking for more friends and sparring partners! Love a good competitor ;)

Sketchtastrophe

Inkling
NNID
Sketchtastrophe
Welcome to the boards Sketch! :) I hope you like it here. Ooo, a fellow artist? I wouldn't mind seeing your work ;)
Thanks for the warm welcome CinnaDonut! I'm sure I'll love it here :) I haven't drawn much recently (blame Splatoon for eating up all my free time lol) but I go by Sketchtastrophe on Deviantart and Tumblr. It's great to meet a fellow artist, I'd love to see your work as well!

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
Thanks for the warm welcome CinnaDonut! I'm sure I'll love it here :) I haven't drawn much recently (blame Splatoon for eating up all my free time lol) but I go by Sketchtastrophe on Deviantart and Tumblr. It's great to meet a fellow artist, I'd love to see your work as well!
Oh my goodness, your art is amazing! :O I have a Tumblr and Deviantart but my tumblr has no art and Deviantart is kind of dead for me :( I can send you one through here though

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Welcome to squid boards! Do you want to be my friend if so send me a friend request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom