• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Squid on the Block!

Kagerou

Inkling
NNID
11522D
Hello everyone! I'm a newbie- just got the game. Not 100% sure what I am doing to be honest, but I have fun and am getting a good amount of points (then again I use the roller, so I kinda would occasionally) and am not doing TOO bad. Not Great, but not.... Bad. I dont really do Ranked battles however- I might in the future. If want to know if you battled with me, I am Alex Toxi. I also went by Alex for a while (But thats kind of a common name soo....) and I was Frisk during the Naughty vs Nice Splatfest. I got this game on the 16th of December, the same day I got Smash Bros and my Wii-U. After all, it WAS my birthday- an awesome on at that. I may continue to go as Alex Toxi but I might go as Kagerou- An Inksona of sorts.
I may be a little inactive here and on the game- I can be very busy with School and Such. Well, I'll see you around!

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Welcome Kagerou!
Regardless of what mode you play, Turf or Ranked you'll find some friends here. There's plenty of info around the place to help you learn more and improve. So don't be shy and feel free to ask around. I'm sure people would be happy to assist you with whatever. Enjoy your stay~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom