• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

new squid on the block

Mogan

Inkling
NNID
Ginseng-Tonic
Hey, I'm Mogan! I've been playing Splatoon since January and I really want to get more competitive and make more friends to play online with. I've been stuck in B+ for a million years now and would love to find some other squids of similar rank to join up with and improve together. I also love just having chill turf wars too; fun comes first!

EnderEye

Inkling
Hey, I'm Mogan! I've been playing Splatoon since January and I really want to get more competitive and make more friends to play online with. I've been stuck in B+ for a million years now and would love to find some other squids of similar rank to join up with and improve together. I also love just having chill turf wars too; fun comes first!
Same here! I've been playing since
November and I just got ranked down from A- again! Anyway, what types of weapons do you use?

Mogan

Inkling
NNID
Ginseng-Tonic
Same here! I've been playing since
November and I just got ranked down from A- again! Anyway, what types of weapons do you use?
I'm mainly a shooter type! The Splash-o-matic is my personal fave, but I like the Custom Jet Squelcher, Berry Splattershot Pro, and Aerospray RG too. I'm pretty awful with Blasters, but I can do Sloshers (currently obsessed with the Tri-Slosher) and chargers when I'm having a "good aim day". How about you?

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
I know, it's the worst! I made it up to the B90s but then had a really bad run and wound up back in the B30-40s. I'm slowly clawing my way back up, so add me and we'll play together!
I will probably be online this Thurseday, and I'll definitely add you!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Hello! I'm Ginger Gari. You can call me Ginger or Gari if you want. Hope you enjoy it here! I've been here (and have been playing Splatoon) since September. (And now that I think about it, it would probably be August that I started Splatoon)
I recently got up to A-, but I have a feeling that if I go back to ranked I'll lose it. .-. Are you interested in any of the Sheldon's Picks?

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
I'm Zapfish, call me Zap or Zappy if you like. I hope you have an amazink time here at Squidboards, and, of course, in Splatoon.

Mogan

Inkling
NNID
Ginseng-Tonic
Hello! I'm Ginger Gari. You can call me Ginger or Gari if you want. Hope you enjoy it here! I've been here (and have been playing Splatoon) since September. (And now that I think about it, it would probably be August that I started Splatoon)
I recently got up to A-, but I have a feeling that if I go back to ranked I'll lose it. .-. Are you interested in any of the Sheldon's Picks?
Omg I LOVE almost all of Sheldon's Picks, at least from an aesthetic perspective. In terms of which ones I use most, the Berry Splattershot Pro and Soda Slosher are my mains. I love the Fresh Squiffer too, but I admit I'm pretty bad with it. I like the look of that cool new roller, but I'm probably even worse with rollers than chargers. ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom