• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New squid (part-time kid) here!

pinguino

Inkling
NNID
pinguinoEO
Hi! I've been playing Splatoon like every day since it came out. Blaster addict. Just hit A+99 today, gotta brag about that somewhere!
This seems like a cool place to discuss tips and stratz, step up my game, maybe break into A++ somehow.

I also stream Splatoon pretty regularly. Can I plug that here? I hope so because I'm about to:
twitch.tv/pinguino

Stay fresh!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

Actually there is a way to get your stream featured on our website, I honestly don't know how because I dont stream, but you can probably find out how to somewhere on the website lol. Wonder if you can keep that rank now that tower control is running? (probably, blasters are really good for that mode lol).

Hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any help (except with how to feature your stream on the website lol), feel free to ask me or another staff member for help, see ya around!

pinguino

Inkling
NNID
pinguinoEO
Yup, I just found that stream option in the profile settings. Cool feature! Thanks for the welcome :D

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
Welcome to squidboards! There is an NNID thread here so you can play Turf with other members. You should check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom