• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Squids on the Block are recruiting!

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
New Squids on the Block(NSB) has gone through a lot of changes and we need an active member to sub for both of our groups during tournaments and scrims!
We're a competitive group and we currently have eight active members spread out between group one and group two, but we need an extra member or two for when people can't play or need to be subbed out.
You need to speak decent English as we do voice chat with Skype or discord during practices for callouts and you need to be free to play at 5-9pm eastern Friday and Saturday at the very least as it's when we do scrims and serious practices. You need to have Skype but discord isn't necessary, if you don't have Skype tell me your discord and i'll contact you there.
Ideally we're looking for offensive players as we have a lot of supportive players already, we need a tentatek/gal main in particular but it's not necessary.

Please read everything here before applying, thanks!

What we expect from you:
  • We'd like it if you took our practices and scrims at least somewhat seriously!
  • Respect
  • An interest in competitive Splatoon
  • A drive to get better and better at this game

We like to goof off and have fun like any other people though, so don't worry about being too serious!
Here's what you can expect from us!
  • Good leadership and support
  • Organization
  • Very regular practices and scrims during the week
  • A friendly team
  • Lots of fun
  • Training
  • Regular twin/quad squads
If you're interested fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TQGsksJlhsPmiVNpLBFvmnePf_kdNKI2JgtCThO8gGw/viewform
I'll get back to you as soon as possible and arrange tryouts with you!

~NSB*Luci, resident sniper of team 1 and co leader of NSB!
:wst_charge_longscp01::wst_shot_expshort00:

Last edited:

Loak

Inkling
NNID
POMF_Loak
Submitted an app. Skype probably isn't the best mode of communication for me; I'd suggest twitter, discord, or a PM here.

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
Submitted an app. Skype probably isn't the best mode of communication for me; I'd suggest twitter, discord, or a PM here.
That's fine, just tell me if i added the right person on Skype and tell me your discord if that's okay!

Loak

Inkling
NNID
POMF_Loak
That's fine, just tell me if i added the right person on Skype and tell me your discord if that's okay!
I don't think you got the right account. (I really need to get around to making a new Skype account with a more unique name)
Discord is Loak. Give that a try.

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
I don't think you got the right account. (I really need to get around to making a new Skype account with a more unique name)
Discord is Loak. Give that a try.
Alright, I've added you on both now hopefully - please get back to me as soon as you can to arrange tryouts!

MegaSwampT117

Inkling
Community Ambassador
NNID
tha117
Submitted an application. As mentioned above and in said application, I would prefer communicating with Discord rather than Skype.

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
Submitted an application. As mentioned above and in said application, I would prefer communicating with Discord rather than Skype.
Hey, I've added you on Skype but I'm having a few issues adding you on discord so do you mind sending me your email through a pm so I can add you that way? Thanks!

Calvin

Inkling
NNID
Crazyboijosh
New Squids on the Block(NSB) has gone through a lot of changes and we need an active member to sub for both of our groups during tournaments and scrims!
We're a competitive group and we currently have eight active members spread out between group one and group two, but we need an extra member or two for when people can't play or need to be subbed out.
You need to speak decent English as we do voice chat with Skype or discord during practices for callouts and you need to be free to play at 5-9pm eastern Friday and Saturday at the very least as it's when we do scrims and serious practices. You need to have Skype but discord isn't necessary, if you don't have Skype tell me your discord and i'll contact you there.
Ideally we're looking for offensive players as we have a lot of supportive players already, we need a tentatek/gal main in particular but it's not necessary.

What we expect from you:
  • We'd like it if you took our practices and scrims at least somewhat seriously!
  • Respect

We like to goof off and have fun like any other people though, so don't worry about being too serious!
  • Organization
  • A friendly team
  • Lots of fun
  • Training
If you're interested fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TQGsksJlhsPmiVNpLBFvmnePf_kdNKI2JgtCThO8gGw/viewform

Hey, I've added you on Skype but I'm having a few issues adding you on discord so do you mind sending me your email through a pm so I can add you that way? Thanks!
Hi I submitted an application! Hope you get back to me once you see it! Thanks

Cloud

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jadielpagan09

What we expect from you:
  • Respect

• Organization
  • A friendly team
  • Lots of fun
  • Training

I prefer discord don't have Skype

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom