New sub idea

ChinoReef

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0850-6453-5616
There should be a new sub that lets you just throw hands.

Like let me do punch combos that'd be cool. It one shots on 52 gal users only.

Do you guys have other sub weapon ideas? Let me know

samaya

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2437-6092-3911
i had an idea in s2 where it would be line marker but if you got a direct it actually one shot (line marker kinda sucks tbh)

ChinoReef

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0850-6453-5616
i had an idea in s2 where it would be line marker but if you got a direct it actually one shot (line marker kinda sucks tbh)
It would be kinda annoying when it one shots tho, I think it'd be fair if it were more ink hungry then.

P-Kong

Full Squid
this game already has so many subs that id rather update existing ones but

a sub that lets you jump very high, but you end up landing where you used it (think a reverse bungee jump) would be really nice i think

also maybe a sort of invisibility cloak sub. no need to spam bombs to go certain places if you can be a true ninja squid

kaasiand

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5912-2184-1423
a sub that lets you jump very high, but you end up landing where you used it (think a reverse bungee jump) would be really nice i think
omg one special weapon mod i've been working on does exactly this. basically it's a recall special like inkjet and zip, but the special has basically zero duration so the recall happens immediately. it sounds a little dumb but it seems to actually go hard on brella (run out of ink mid-fight? jump out and back in instantly, returning with your shield open and a full ink tank) and on wiper (lets you do the mid-superjump kill thing if someone's above you like on eeltail bridge)
also maybe a sort of invisibility cloak sub. no need to spam bombs to go certain places if you can be a true ninja squid
imo they should add this as an extra effect for toxic mist where any teammates inside the toxic mist will get the ninja squid effect while they're inside it (and lingering for maybe a second or so when they leave it). i mean, it's a *mist*, so it'd make sense to make teammates harder to see in it?

Last edited:

samaya

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2437-6092-3911
It would be kinda annoying when it one shots tho, I think it'd be fair if it were more ink hungry then.
i figure it'd work in a close range attack like roller vertical flick range

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom