• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Team Looking for Members! (Bubble Pop!)

floriful

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1680-2219-2229
Hi, I recently made a new competitive team and I'm searching for members! Feel free to message me here or on Discord at flori#0372

The working name is team "Bubble Pop!" or "BP" for short... I want to make this team competitive but also pretty chill; seriousness mixed with fun is what I'm trying to go for with this team! ^_^

The only requirements I have are that you must be/have:
- Between 14-19 years old (I'm personally a minor).
- Able to use the Discord app, this is for messaging purposes!
- At least S+ in any mode OR be really determined to improve yourself in the competitive scene!
- Just an overall decent person (treat others fairly, don't use slurs, etc.)
- Able to function based off an EST time zone.

Grey

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5930-0166-1813
how bout me?
discord: min3pirate#7725
ranks are A and up to S+
I normally use dualies or the sloshing machine but I can use most weapons but chargers
I do have a somewhat bad habit of cursing(due to the types of schools I've gone too)
I live on the East Coast
And I don't say anything racist or hateful and actually mean it though I can attempt to censor myself if necessary

btw you typed for instead of far

Ekriul

Inkling
hey! i think that bubble pop is a super cute name, and i’d really like to join (not just bc of the name haha). i’m relatively new to splatoon 2 (level fifteen), but i consider myself to be pretty skilled despite my lack of experience.

i’m interested in joining your team because i’m looking to become more competitively skilled in the game, but also for the social aspect; i love meeting new people and i like to think that i’m pretty sociable.

i’ve already sent you a request on discord (my tag is ekriul#1296) so i’ll give you any more information that you need over there!

thanks a lot ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom