• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New tiny lesbian has no idea what she's doing

Meshani

Inkling
NNID
Shy-noodles
Switch Friend Code
SW-3937-9696-1576
What's up, I'm Meshani, I'm 16 and I just Splatoon 2 about a week or two ago haha. I'm not that good, though I currently have the Octo expansion and I'm a level 17 in turf. I'm not that competitive but I do like fashion, so expect my inkling or octoling to be adorably punk looking haha. Also, did I mention I was a lesbian? A lesbian who likes to draw too at that? Haha, I not that good at drawing though so don't get your hopes up. So I guess that's it for introductions, but thanks for having me!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
For some reason I couldn't help but think of "she's made of tiny lesbians" jokes due to Steven Universe. Anyway, hello and welcome to Squidboards where all sorts of players with their varied skills and focuses are welcome! =D

And if you haven't found them already, we have a few fan art threads, a thread for gear/clothing trades, and a fashion thread to enjoy!

Meshani

Inkling
NNID
Shy-noodles
Switch Friend Code
SW-3937-9696-1576
For some reason I couldn't help but think of "she's made of tiny lesbians" jokes due to Steven Universe. Anyway, hello and welcome to Squidboards where all sorts of players with their varied skills and focuses are welcome! =D

And if you haven't found them already, we have a few fan art threads, a thread for gear/clothing trades, and a fashion thread to enjoy!
Haha, thanks for telling me, I'll be sure to check out those threads~ I'm always interested in finding cool and amazing fan art not to mention fashion threads.

And, oh my god yes! I might not be made up of tiny lesbians but I sure wish I was haha. But Steven Universe can be good for all lesbian jokes, and lesbian jokes aside, I think find some people will do me some good. I do need some help find people to befriend on Splatoon, and I seem to have gone to the right place haha.

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
hi!! i hope you can share some of your art sometime, i would love to see!!!! : o
always nice to see a fellow roller ͡ಸ‿ಸ

Meshani

Inkling
NNID
Shy-noodles
Switch Friend Code
SW-3937-9696-1576
hi!! i hope you can share some of your art sometime, i would love to see!!!! : o
always nice to see a fellow roller ͡ಸ‿ಸ
I'd love to post it and show it to you guys! And I'll probably do so shortly so be on the lookout for it~

Haha, same! From the looks of it there aren't many roller mains, or at least that was my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom