• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New to here, but not to Smashboards

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to SquidBoards. Nice to see you. ;)

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
We're WAY better than Smashboards even though we are not even a day old. But hey; the beta is! Anyways, welcome!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hi :D
Some might recognize me from Smashboards
Hello and welcome to Squidboards.You think some recognize you? Are we gonna race at the Squidboards for the welcome committee too? You are going to have an edge since I have no Wii U so my welcoming will be extremely limited and out of sync. Nice to see you here. Did you expect me to be here too?

wolfiexvii

Inkster Jr.
Hello and welcome to Squidboards.You think some recognize you? Are we gonna race at the Squidboards for the welcome committee too? You are going to have an edge since I have no Wii U so my welcoming will be extremely limited and out of sync. Nice to see you here. Did you expect me to be here too?
A lot of people recognized me :D
I'm probably not gonna welcome people though :p
I didn't think you would join though XD
Good to see ya here

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
A lot of people recognized me :D
I'm probably not gonna welcome people though :p
I didn't think you would join though XD
Good to see ya here
Haha we are like the ink. spreading and hard to clean off once we are splattered in a place. Well it's the Smash sister site. many things are similar and even thou I won't have the game i really like it. I'd like to see Squidboards grow up like Smashboards. Part of growing up is adding members so here I am. It's nice to see you here buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom