New to S, need some people to squad with! :)

arlo

Inkling
hola, I'm new to S and I got there pretty quickly.. so the sudden jump in skill level in my teammates / enemies shocked me haha. I'm pretty flexible with my weapon choice, I have no real 'main' so to say, but I'm giving the NZAP 85 a try and I'm loving it, so that'll be my choice for now.

I'm just hoping someone would be happy to squad with me, I need some practice and I would eventually like to join a real squad... solo is okay but I'm determined not to drop, so I want to keep practicing with squads! Preferably someone/people who are S or S+, I don't want you losing your rank :(

drop me your friend code if you're interested, I'd love to get to know some people on here :D thanks!

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
If you'd like, you can practice with me. I'm fairly certain a few of my other Squid pals wouldn't mind either. What time-zone are you in?

EDIT: My NNID is right there under my avatar.

arlo

Inkling
If you'd like, you can practice with me. I'm fairly certain a few of my other Squid pals wouldn't mind either. What time-zone are you in?

EDIT: My NNID is right there under my avatar.
thank you so much: D and I'm in the GMT timezone, I live in the UK. My NNID is Ljaydew, and I'll try my best to help you guys :'>

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
hola, I'm new to S and I got there pretty quickly.. so the sudden jump in skill level in my teammates / enemies shocked me haha. I'm pretty flexible with my weapon choice, I have no real 'main' so to say, but I'm giving the NZAP 85 a try and I'm loving it, so that'll be my choice for now.

I'm just hoping someone would be happy to squad with me, I need some practice and I would eventually like to join a real squad... solo is okay but I'm determined not to drop, so I want to keep practicing with squads! Preferably someone/people who are S or S+, I don't want you losing your rank :(

drop me your friend code if you're interested, I'd love to get to know some people on here :D thanks!
what country are you from? maybe you could join my squad

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
Hey hows it going. Im from the uk too and leader of the splat fam casual clan and tsf competitive squad. Youre welcome to join our discord server. Add me on discord we can chat better there
@Tsf-Jinx#2364

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom