New to Splatoon

LinkoTheFox

Inkling
NNID
TastyFoxy
Hi, I just hit S rank in Splatoon a couple days ago and I'm kinda lookin' around for people to play with, figured this might be a good place to start and look. I really enjoy the game and how much depth it has, and I plan on playing more for sure.

So yeah. That's me. : 3

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards! this is a great place to look for people to play with both competitively or casually. I also recommend joining in some of the discord chats, as people like to use those to set up squads. If you're looking to play competitive, try joining a squad over at squid locator and then jumping into a tourney, like SCL when we open signups for the next one or something else.

LinkoTheFox

Inkling
NNID
TastyFoxy
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards! this is a great place to look for people to play with both competitively or casually. I also recommend joining in some of the discord chats, as people like to use those to set up squads. If you're looking to play competitive, try joining a squad over at squid locator and then jumping into a tourney, like SCL when we open signups for the next one or something else.
Is there a main Discord link that I could grab from somewhere? : 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom