• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New to Squidboards...S+99 Dynamo Roller

Squirt

Inkling
NNID
SquirtFH
Hello squids! I have decided to join Squidboards because I finally reached S+99 and need some friends to squad with. I mainly use all three Dynamo Rollers, but also use the .52 Gal, Tentatek Splattershot, and .96 Gal Deco pretty frequently. I'm not really interested in joining a competitive team. I just want some people on my friends list who are pretty active so we can twin/quad squad every now and then. I have Discord but I can only use text chat, not voice. I plan on posting in the Squid Locator category once this post gets approved. Thanks for reading!!

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
You can also hang out in Splatoon twitch channels to find people to play with, there are a lot of sub communities there.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
LOL a lot of us on tP and Cyberbullies got carried away one night and just started joining random Splatoon discords and spamming memes and making random noises and we got banned a lot. The only one I got unbanned from was the NSTC Lounge lol.
So don't listen to people like Hitzel around here, got it :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom