• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New to the board

ink-kitty

Inkling
NNID
Ink-Kitty
Switch Friend Code
SW-4031-9798-2316
Morning All

Just bought a switch and splatoon 2 this week after loving it on the wii u

Loving splatoon 2 as well

sunaku

Hello again!
Community Ambassador
NNID
yuuisim
Switch Friend Code
SW-3702-6418-1999
Congrats on the purchase, and welcome to the boards!

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Question: How am I supposed to make the little image icons for the Splatoon 2 weapons? I can only find the Splatoon 1 weapons. :wst_shot_expshort00::wst_shot_gravity01::wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_charge_longscp01::wst_shot_explight00:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Good morning! Welcome to Squidboards.

Question: How am I supposed to make the little image icons for the Splatoon 2 weapons? I can only find the Splatoon 1 weapons. :wst_shot_expshort00::wst_shot_gravity01::wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_charge_longscp01::wst_shot_explight00:
...Wrong thread? Also pretty sure there aren't icons for the Spla2n weapons yet.

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Good morning! Welcome to Squidboards.

...Wrong thread? Also pretty sure there aren't icons for the Spla2n weapons yet.
I'm pretty sure that I saw someone with a goo tube image and dualies too.

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
@ink-kitty Hello! Welcome to Squidboards! Let's play some together! What's your favorite mode? Hit me up via message if you ever wanna play together, I would enjoy getting splatted any time, lol

@Flopps Perhaps you should ask this type of technical question in a more appropriate thread?

Regardless, there are no icons for the S2 weapons as of yet. Hope this helps. Maybe you should make some, if you are into digital art!:ability_damage::ability_damage::wst_roller_normal00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom