• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

new urchin here!

Spynes

Inkling
NNID
Dinofloor
so this is my first time here, ive actually been here a couple of times but i've never had an account. i usually draw in miiverse and im one of those art people. i like making characters and stuff that aren't inklings (such as urchins) and i hope to be a part of this community (which seems to be nice!)
almost forgot to list some other important info!
im currently a level 30 B+ (almost to A) and i'm hoping to join or make a squad sometime. also, my ign is Spynes!

Spynes

Inkling
NNID
Dinofloor
So you bought a Wii U just to play Splatoon? ^_^;
i'm hoping to get other games, but for now splatoon is the only game i can play on it besides nintendo land games. i bought the whole package with the wii u controller, the wii u itself and the game download. i asked if my parents could buy me a game, but they said no sadly

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
i'm hoping to get other games, but for now splatoon is the only game i can play on it besides nintendo land games. i bought the whole package with the wii u controller, the wii u itself and the game download. i asked if my parents could buy me a game, but they said no sadly
Do you have access to the Nintendo eShop for digital downloads?

Anyway, the next game you should get is Super Smash Bros. For Wii U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom