New Weapons for August Update!

ImASquidNow

Inkling
NNID
KenshiMT
So hype for August update TOMORROW (or at least where I live) :D
Which weapon are you guys looking forward to using most, the Splatling or the Bucket?
What weapon type do you think they are? (Better for playing defensively, etc. )
Would love to hear what you guys think! :)

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
Definitely excited to try the Slosher. it looks hilarious and its shots are actually pretty powerful and quick. Probably won't play too much with the Splatling though, it's a little too similar to Chargers, which I'm not good with

The win animations for both of them tho

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425

Splatling just because of the win animation.
Man...I was 100% positive I wasn't going to use the Splattling, then I got sent to the hospital from Cuteness overload. I learned my leason.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
But what about the slosher's win animation where they spin in on their finger like a basketball?
Also we have a few threads now with the same topic, but I would have to pick the bucket as being the one I am most interested of the two.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys

Splatling just because of the win animation.
I just
I can't
Is she
She's HUGGING it
TOO MUCH CUTENESS
I CAN'T HANDLE IT
I'm back, my dawwometer is back to safe levels, and I have decided on my new weapon.
The Bucket Slosher Bucket. Because winning makes Inklings spin it like a basketball. Which is cool.
And also it can shoot high up, which is good.
But I'll try out the Splatling as well, if only to see that win screen.
UNLESS they introduce a Splatling with Bubbler, in which case that will instantly become my main. Because that combination would be awesome, and needs to happen.

cool6012

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Cool6012
I'm sorry Slosher but Splatling wins hands-down in the cuteness department.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I can't wait to see their losing animations now. I hope they are equally as lively- Which reminds me- if they get in smash these need to be their victory and clapping animations.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Idk if it's true, but I heard the splatling, or at least the ones we've sen in the videos have the splash wall, and if it does then its gonna compete hard with the .52 gal for me. wall is my fav sub, and that win animation is to kill for ;3

cool6012

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Cool6012
Idk if it's true, but I heard the splatling, or at least the ones we've sen in the videos have the splash wall, and if it does then its gonna compete hard with the .52 gal for me. wall is my fav sub, and that win animation is to kill for ;3

It has splash wall.

Inyo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SurfGreenGibby
What's the losing animation for the new weapons? Do they slip and drop the bucket onto their own noggins? Do they sit dejectedly on the Splatling and mourn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom