New Weapons Ink-coming: L-3 Nozzlenose and Custom E-Liter 3K!

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
The Splatoon Facebook page has announced that new weapons will be available June 16!

The L-3 Nozzlenose and Custom E-Liter 3K will be the newest weapons available at Sheldon's Ammo Knights store.

L-3 Nozzlenose:

Custom E-Liter 3k:

Any thoughts regarding these weapons? Feel free to discuss!

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
Nice to see how fast these updates keep coming.
Would've liked to see the E-Liter 3k Scope, though, but I guess it'll come soon, too.
I'm really curious about the Nozzlenose. It doesn't look as cool as the Splash-O-Matic but it still looks pretty damn interesting.
Definitely going to give it a shot.

Last edited:

Shroomsy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shroomsy
According to the jp twitter, Custom E-Liter comes with beakons and the kraken while Nozzlenose gets disruptors and the killer wail.

If there was any question about the best charger before, there sure as hell isn't now. I can see this thing becoming such a pain in the neck for ranked.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
The NOZZLEHOSE! About time we get this weapon.

Dama624

Inkling
NNID
Dama624
How in the world do you kill anyone using the new E-Liter
Constantly summoning teammates with teleporter, once you get close they blow Kracken

RespawningJesus

NNID
RespawningJesus
How in the world do you kill anyone using the new E-Liter
Constantly summoning teammates with teleporter, once you get close they blow Kracken
One shot, one kill. Get them by surprise, hope their reactions aren't fast enough to pop Kraken, or hope they don't have a Kraken.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
One shot, one kill. Get them by surprise, hope their reactions aren't fast enough to pop Kraken, or hope they don't have a Kraken.
basically your screwed if you can't get past their teammates to get to them, while also sneaking up on them. And if they don't already have a kraken. OOOOOOOOh facing the new eliter is gonna suck. But I'm not gonna mind much because my captain/snipers in general need a really good charger to use. Not to downplay the other ones, but the new ones set up is freaking good. Beacons so set down, that can also get you right back to where your sniping point is, kraken if they get in close, and the weapon itself to hit from afar.

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
I've been waiting for a Splat Charger that has Beacon, the Kraken is a nice special but I don't really see how it compliments the style of a Charger. I wonder if we will also be getting a scope version of the Custom E-Liter 3K like the Kelp Splatterscope.

RespawningJesus

NNID
RespawningJesus
I've been waiting for a Splat Charger that has Beacon, the Kraken is a nice special but I don't really see how it compliments the style of a Charger. I wonder if we will also be getting a scope version of the Custom E-Liter 3K like the Kelp Splatterscope.
We are indeed getting a scoped version at some point.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Ah, I've been waiting for another weapon with Squid Beakons. Not sure how I feel about it being on a Charger, but I'll try out the new E-Liter anyway since it has the Kraken and I love the Kraken.
Nozzlenose... not sure what this is supposed to be, honestly. Doesn't sound like my thing at all, but it's probably good.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
According to the jp twitter, Custom E-Liter comes with beakons and the kraken while Nozzlenose gets disruptors and the killer wail.

If there was any question about the best charger before, there sure as hell isn't now. I can see this thing becoming such a pain in the neck for ranked.
What about between the Custom ELiter-3K and the Custom ELiter-3K Scope when it comes? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom