Newbie Looking for Group / Clan

Kleeno

Inkling
NNID
Kleeno
Hey guys,
iam new here in the Forum and in the Game. I love it and i would love it more when i have some Cool People to play together. My Name is Tobi iam 27 Years old and from Germany. Ranked Class : C- (I Just start playing yesterday). Add me in the Nintendo Network : Kleeno

Greetings from Germany Hamburg
Tobi

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hello! Squad HUE is accepting people currently if you would like to go through try outs we could surely place you! We are a new squad ourselves. I am the leader, we are mostly on discord. I could go through some turf games with you and what no to give you some tips!

Chief ej

Inkling
NNID
JaneauEric
Hello! Squad HUE is accepting people currently if you would like to go through try outs we could surely place you! We are a new squad ourselves. I am the leader, we are mostly on discord. I could go through some turf games with you and what no to give you some tips!
my nnid is JaneauEric can we play splatoon

Tate98

Inkling
I'm looking to join a squad as well. I'm currently ranked B-.

My NNID is kmiller3

Kleeno

Inkling
NNID
Kleeno
Hey that sounds nice. My NID: Kleeno - can you send me an discord invite via private Message? i look forward to join you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom