• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Newcomer hopping onto Squidboards? It’s more likely than you think. (insert free pc check meme)

ant32228

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5108-8112-2824
hello, im ant!!
contrary to popular belief, i am not an ant

ive been a part of the splatoon community since 2015!! not knowing what the meta (nor knowing what meta is), i was a huge krak-on splat roller and slosher deco player. i also occasionally played ttek and carbon (kraken and inkzooka were sooooo silly).

as for Splatoon 2, i played a variety of weapons. i played naut (the superior kit, and that’s for you to guess), ballpoint nouveau, firefin charger, and custom dualie squelchers! my weapon pool was out of control looking back. splatoon 2 is the current game of the series to have the most hours in, but splatoon 3 is gonna pass it within time i tell you… (s2 is around over 1.7k hours, splatoon 3 is around 1k+ hours)

now splatoon 3 yippee!!!
at the start of splatoon 3, i played hydra but ultimately dropped it bc i wanted to play more of an frontline role. no, if you tell me to be a frontline hydra, i will cry. (when you’re being mean to me this is who you’re being mean to….. -> 🦑)
i now play both stampers, sorella brella, sorella tent, and now vshot! very much doubt that i’d drift from this weapon pool, but time will tell! (future vanilla undercover brella main in the making)

finally, i am the captain of jetlag, a low-level team! i have such an amazing team and love them so much (shoutouts to bluejay, kyu, and raggedy). we have been gaining so much progress within the tourneys we have participated in, and i know that we will make it far! we also have amazing coaches that also help us along the way (looking at you krissy and steven, i love you guys so much ❤🫵)

IMG_9681.jpeg

thank you so much for reading and ill see you on the splatting grounds!

i am the best player to ever exist

IMG_9680.jpeg

Last edited:

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
hello, im ant!!

ive been a part of the splatoon community since 2015!! not knowing what the meta (nor knowing what meta is), i was a huge krak-on splat roller and slosher deco player. i also occasionally played ttek and carbon (kraken and inkzooka were sooooo silly).

as for Splatoon 2, i played a variety of weapons. i played naut (the superior kit, and that’s for you to guess), ballpoint nouveau, firefin charger, and custom dualie squelchers! my weapon pool was out of control looking back. splatoon 2 is the current game of the series to have the most hours in, but splatoon 3 is gonna pass it within time i tell you… (s2 is around over 1.5k hours, splatoon 3 is around 1k+ hours)

now splatoon 3 yippee!!!
at the start of splatoon 3, i played hydra but ultimately dropped it bc i wanted to play more of an frontline role. no, if you tell me to be a frontline hydra, i will cry. (when you’re being mean to me this is who you’re being mean to….. -> 🦑)
i now play both stampers, sorella brella, sorella tent, and now vshot! very much doubt that i’d drift from this weapon pool, but time will tell! (future vanilla undercover brella main in the making)

finally, i am the captain of jetlag, a low-level team! i have such an amazing team and love them so much (shoutouts to bluejay, kyu, and raggedy). we have been gaining so much progress within the tourneys we have participated in, and i know that we will make it far! we also have amazing coaches that also help us along the way (looking at you krissy and steven, i love you guys so much ❤🫵)

View attachment 9011

View attachment 9010
Im sort of upset you are not an ant.

Jk. Welcome to the boards.

ant32228

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5108-8112-2824
wait, you’re not?

i need to rethink my life
i am an inkjet. no, not an inkling flying on an inkjet. i am an inkjet.

trying to grab the first spot (before kyu

Hewoooo!! The team banner is fire whenever I look at it :> thanks for the shoutout best captain!
that means so much to me 🥹🥹 glad to have you on the team bluejay!! ❤

insect gaming
i am not an ant, therefore i cannot be insect gaming

hello ant check this thing out
View attachment 9026
NOOOOOOOO YOU FOUND ME

Im sort of upset you are not an ant.

Jk. Welcome to the boards.
sorry for party rocking 💔

and thank you for the welcome!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome aboard, hope to see you around sometime!

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
hello, im ant!!

as for Splatoon 2, i played a variety of weapons. i played naut (the superior kit, and that’s for you to guess), ballpoint nouveau, firefin charger, and custom dualie squelchers! my weapon pool was out of control looking back. splatoon 2 is the current game of the series to have the most hours in, but splatoon 3 is gonna pass it within time i tell you… (s2 is around over 1.7k hours, splatoon 3 is around 1k+ hours)

now splatoon 3 yippee!!!

View attachment 9011

View attachment 9010
that banner is very much fire.

welcome to squid boards!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom