• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

NewOrder [No longer Recruiting]

Rythec

Inkling
NNID
Rythec
sent an application! im definitely younger but it means a lot if you looked over my application, thank you!

Admiral Ackbar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ILYAdmiralAckbar
Congratulations to @Chhipz on joining New Order! He is currently our first Octobrush and Heavy Splatling user, and our second Stick user!
Chhipz will also be our second member that will be able to stream, and you can access this link by clicking HERE.

Admiral Ackbar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ILYAdmiralAckbar
Obligatory sorry to Flop for doing this a day late! Welcome @FloppyChode to New Order!! He is our first dynamo main, and he streams quite often at This Link.

We are starting to become more active, and if we recruit a few more we may be able to submit two teams to tournaments. We are still recruiting!

Jrdellx

Full Squid
Looks like a lot of fun. Applying to a few squads now but first one that want me, I'm in! Just sent my forum. Thanks!!! :)

anothercastle

Inkling
NNID
amber.anocastle
I don't use squidboards much at all, but I submitted my form! Hopefully I can get to be a larger part of the community here.

Jirand

Inkling
NNID
Jirand
Just sent application in, I want to get back into streaming and tournaments. On top of what I put into my application I would like to start using discord again

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hello! I'm not sure if you're still accepting applications, but I've still decided to send one in. I may not get in because of my age but looking over the application would still really mean a lot!

Deireaper

Inkling
NNID
Atlable
Sent In an Application. Feel free to view it your earliest convenience. Hope I'll get a chance to demonstrate my skills :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom