• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Next Japanese Splatfest! Pokémon! Results announced

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
At least Venusaur is being represented somewhere.

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
This is going to be awesome. And it looks like for once we'll be able to just pick whichever team we want because this splatfest is "worldwide," if I'm not mistaken.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Yeah, it's more or less going to be worldwide, though region lock will still be in effect.

That said, I'd be interested to see a close Splatfest in any of the regions.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Splatfest themed shirts will be sold at Pokémon Centers in Japan!
Nintendo World is reopening as Nintendo NY next week, just in time for the NA Splatfest. Though I doubt they will be getting their own shirts too.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
So this was announced in the red vs. Blue thread, but here are the Japaness Splatfest results.
image.jpeg

I only played for about an hour in this Splatfest to the third rank, but I could not seem to win for team red... I think that I ended up only winning three times in total. My matches are usually a lot more even than that.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Yeah, those are some pretty lopsided results there. Japan just took the title for biggest overall score difference in the history of Splatfests.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
The teams I was on were able to spawn lock the match about 20-30% of the time that I played. That's an incredibly high number of shut outs. I wasn't even playing with my mains or with the intent of playing aggressively. I really don't blame those on team red for getting discouraged. It was so lopsided somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom