Next Splatfest...

G

girigiriHERO

I'm sure we've all seen it by now, it will most likely be Callie vs. Marie. I've always been a Marie fan just 'cause I think she looks better than Callie even though they are both amusing while talking to each other.

G

girigiriHERO

If it would be a straight Callie vs. Marie I'd choose Marie no contest.

Anyone using not a charger or roller in this scenario would be a traitor for their team.
I suck with chargers, but I enjoy psuedo chargers like SSP and JS

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
Either that or Raw vs. SmackDown, because whenever Callie says talk smack, she's referring to SmackDown, which means there's probably a WWE brand related Splatfest coming up, corresponding the brand extension and the draft starting July 19th.

G

girigiriHERO

Either that or Raw vs. SmackDown, because whenever Callie says talk smack, she's referring to SmackDown, which means there's probably a WWE brand related Splatfest coming up, corresponding the brand extension and the draft starting July 19th.
oh god please I hope not. Transformers was ok, but I have no interest in WWE (same with Spongebob). Stay away from liscences Nintendo and do things everyone can relate to.

NNID
SkittlesInMySoup
A Squidsister bowl would sound pretty interesting! My only fear is that there seems to be more Marie supporters than Callie.. :/

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
If they ever created a roller vs charger Splatfest.... I wonder if we would be forced to use rollers and chargers only. Can't you imagine how much fun it would be to try and win a turf war with four chargers. xD Even better if the four chargers are four E-Liters. :P

I think it's possible that they could do a Callie VS Marie Splatfest - especially with the amiibos releasing soon. The amiibos will make them a lot of money. Naturally, Nintendo is going to want to sell them. Holding a Splatfest to advertise them would be a good idea to sell more of them. It would convince people, hopefully, to buy the amiibos. I think the banter was just that though - funny banter between the sisters. Not necessarily a hint or anything towards an upcoming Splatfest. :) But we will see how things pan out~ c:

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Your guess was pretty spot on since it was announced that Callie vs. Marie would be the splatfest. Though, I really wish it ended up being Marie vs. Callie, but considering how Callie literally snapped at Marie making a silly joke I guess I see why she's... voting for herself. I dunno, but I'm siding with Marie. I never really liked how snappy Callie was at Marie joking with her as a cousin. In no other version is she this... unlikeable? If I lived in any other region i'd have issues picking Callie or Marie, but yeah...

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Callie - or Aioli in my country - is my choice. I like her cheerfulness. She annoys my depression which is very good. :)

The sassiness of Marie - or Limone - is too much for me sometimes. Reminds me of the bullies during schooltime :(

G

girigiriHERO

Callie - or Aioli in my country - is my choice. I like her cheerfulness. She annoys my depression which is very good. :)

The sassiness of Marie - or Limone - is too much for me sometimes. Reminds me of the bullies during schooltime :(
so many people refer to their personality, but seeing as it's just quick conversations back and forth I see no personality whatsoever and no attachment, I just like Marie's style better

Xanjos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Xanjos
Like i said before it's team Marie for me, the sass is really all most people say about her i regards to personality.
I get the feeling that she will probably be the more popular one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom