• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nice to meet you! <3

Mattie

Inkster Jr.
Hello everyone!

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Matthew, but mostly known as my nickname, Mattie. I am from and living in the United States, Central Time is my timezone. I'm currently in team NorthStar (NS☆) and I love the living crap out of the members in the group. I am currently fifteen years old, but turning sixteen within two months from now. I am a huge Splatoon player and I can't get my hands off of it nor stopping myself from daydreaming about it. I am also an artist as well, but only had six official months off of it, but I am still learning!

I am looking forward to making new friends and compete against others for fun! I can be entertaining and fun to have, but that really depends on how I act around a specific group or person, so I won't be out of line very quickly. There are times that in certain turf wars, especially rank, that I have to take it seriously. Sometimes, I only focus on winning and pushing my team, but as well I mostly pay attention to turf. I always reach my scores up over the thousands, but there are some times that I won't achieve that goal, and let me just say, reaching over the thousands are my goal due to the fact that it helps me get a lot of coins really quickly. Not only that it shows how focused I can be in the battlefield.

There are some times that I can be targeted a lot, but let me tell you, that's a distraction. Yes, I am the distractor. A lot of enemies, maybe even the whole team, try and chase me down, but I can be very mobile and quick. Though if I do get killed, I quickly respawn due to my quick respawn subs and mains. This helps my team cover more turf, hoping that it will push the team more. Take that as a little advice from me.

Now, my stuff in Splatoon. I current main the Inkbrush, but I do also main the Octobrush and possibly the nouveaus. (I'm just a huge fan of the brushes). My only sub is the Krak-On Roller, but I only use that if I feel like I've lost my ability to use the brushes for a period of time. I mostly use my triple set of quick super jump, quick respawn, and ink recovery, but I am always up for making new sets that I can use in the future. If you ever get the chance to see me and wear my triple set, feel free to order it from me! As of now, I my current rank is S+ 28, but here's the thing. I am not reaching S+ 99. Reaching S+ itself back when I first got it was a pain in the butt and gave me a lot of stress; I don't want that to continue.

I think that's everything that you should know about me, but if you got any questions, feel free to ask me and I will try my best to answer them ASAP! And if you like to add me, feel free to do so, but as of now, I believe I only got 8 spaces left on my friends list. If I do have over 8 friend requests, I have to think about removing people from my friends list.

Sooooo.. Yeah! That's about it!

See you guys on the Battlefield!

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & Welcome to Squidboards. That's some attachment, daydreaming. Are you a Squad Captain? or just looking for adversaries to fight North Star Squad? If you want that can come easy in the Clan Wars section. How wonderful you have such a high rank. Dedication pays off while having fun at the same time. Hope you do find what you are looking for here. Squidboards is a nice place and a good Inkling Central. Good Luck!

Mattie

Inkster Jr.
Hello & Welcome to Squidboards. That's some attachment, daydreaming. Are you a Squad Captain? or just looking for adversaries to fight North Star Squad? If you want that can come easy in the Clan Wars section. How wonderful you have such a high rank. Dedication pays off while having fun at the same time. Hope you do find what you are looking for here. Squidboards is a nice place and a good Inkling Central. Good Luck!
Thank you for the heart-warming welcome! To answer your question, no I am not the Squad Captain. I am just one of the members of team NorthStar and I just wanna play with other members of different squads, that's all. I want to see what kind of potential and skill each member has. It can be a challenge of course, but as long as we're having fun, that's all it matters!

Thank you for telling me about Clan Wars, but I also did put it on Squid Locator. Clan Wars sounds interesting, but nah, I'm just going to keep it here on the Welcome Center and the Squid Locator threads. Thank you for the suggestion though!

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
Thank you for the long paragraph. I'm free to play you I'm a S rank player. I just mastered being a slayer

Mattie

Inkster Jr.
Thank you for the long paragraph. I'm free to play you I'm a S rank player. I just mastered being a slayer
Awesome! If I can try, I'll be available tomorrow, probably a little after 4:00 PM Central Time.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Squid Locator is also a perfect place for you. It's ok to meet people here for the time being, but don't do a second thread here in the WC. It's only one per user and must be about an Intro. Just in case. Don't want you getting into trouble though, I doubt you will. I see someone came in already. Have fun ^_^

Mattie

Inkster Jr.
Squid Locator is also a perfect place for you. It's ok to meet people here for the time being, but don't do a second thread here in the WC. It's only one per user and must be about an Intro. Just in case. Don't want you getting into trouble though, I doubt you will. I see someone came in already. Have fun ^_^
Mhm! Thank you for the head's up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom