• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nice to meet you

Deraphim

Inkling
NNID
stowrag
Switch Friend Code
SW-4092-7932-8806
Hi all,
I'm Deraphim, a 20-something based in Chicago. Splatoon was pretty much the first shooter I've ever really been able to get into, because it's just so much fun. I'm admittedly pretty casual, and maybe it shows when I say my favorite mode is plain old turf wars.

Much as I love Splatoon, I've never been able to find anyone to play with. For a casual, I don't think I'm bad (consistently win with Sploosh, and I'm trying to learn something w/ longer range), and would be thrilled to hook up with one or three someone(s) to get good with, but don't know if there's a designated section on the boards for this yet. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing what people have posted and learning what I can.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!
-Dera

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Howdy and congratulations on finding your way to Squidboards!!

You've found a good place to go looking for teammates. Plenty of players available. Even I'm occasional available. And if you're wanting to find a particular group or advertise yourself, then that'd be our Squid Locator section for all your LFG needs. =)

Deraphim

Inkling
NNID
stowrag
Switch Friend Code
SW-4092-7932-8806
Howdy and congratulations on finding your way to Squidboards!!

You've found a good place to go looking for teammates. Plenty of players available. Even I'm occasional available. And if you're wanting to find a particular group or advertise yourself, then that'd be our Squid Locator section for all your LFG needs. =)
Thanks! Everyone seems really nice so far, and I look forward to reading the guides people have put out! I've found the Squid Locator section and was just looking through the advice section for making a post. Hopefully I can find someone else looking for that balance between casual and competitive. (Just wish I'd spent more time ranking up so I could have more modes at S+)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom