NineWholeGrains appreciation thread

.jpg_

Inkster Jr.
Hey guys, new to squidboards and need to find my fellow ninewholegrains fans. Please go ahead and post your favorite ninewholegrains moments in this thread. I'll start with the image of me proving im stronger (but its ok I think he's still really strong in his own right)

ninecarry.jpg

8bitfusion

Inkster Jr.
NNID
8bitfusion
1706588515192.jpeg

My favorite moment is when he beat me to a pulp immediately after finishing our commentary block at Genesis 6! I am still recovering from the injuries

Power

Inkling Commander
I still can't believe i never got to commentate with ninewholegrains

Trent

Senior Squid
NNID
Trentz
I still can't believe i never got to commentate with ninewholegrains

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
My favorite moment was every time he tore his shirt off at a LAN 😳

.jpg_

Inkster Jr.
If NineWholeGrains has million number of fans i am one of them . if NineWholeGrains has ten fans i am one of them. if NineWholeGrains have only one fan and that is me . if NineWholeGrains has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the NineWholeGrains, i am against the world. i love #NineWholeGrains till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of NineWholeGrains . Hit Like If you Think NineWholeGrains Best player & Smart In the world

Chipolte

Full Squid
NNID
Chipolte224
If NineWholeGrains has million number of fans i am one of them . if NineWholeGrains has ten fans i am one of them. if NineWholeGrains have only one fan and that is me . if NineWholeGrains has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the NineWholeGrains, i am against the world. i love #NineWholeGrains till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of NineWholeGrains . Hit Like If you Think NineWholeGrains Best player & Smart In the world

Rissa

Inkster Jr.

Trent

Senior Squid
NNID
Trentz

Funky_Eevee

Full Squid

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis

DraeNoDr

Inkling
I will never forget when Nine recognized me by my face alone at Shine 2022, I was shocked since I was like "Yo this guy is a big name" and I looked up to him and his work

Cyren

Inkling
NNID
Cyren666
Switch Friend Code
SW-1426-5949-5681
don't tell nine but when I told my splatoon coworker about him they went into the back room, google him and just came back out and said "wow that guy has a REALLY wide neck"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom