• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Nintendo Network ID Collection

Kat

Wet, Warm & Sticky
NNID
FunkyFlump
Hey everyone. Thought I'd throw a thread together to collect everyone's NNIDs and locations so we can all party up when the game releases and just for general gaming now, I imagine you could track them down through profiles but this might be a lot easier. I know I for one would probably enjoy playing as a group, maybe even getting some voice comms going somehow. Either way this is the format!

NNID: FunkyFlump | Your Nintendo Network ID of course. Maybe a link to your MiiVerse profile?
Location: United Kingdom | Needed for good ping/connections, if you're in the US maybe add your state too.
Skill Level: A | From C- to A+, post your self assessed skill level, basically what you think you'll end up at in ranked.

(Skill level is totally optional and centred around Splatoon, however some people prefer to play with similar skill levels on Multiplayer games, especially in ranked modes. Please however put your location as shooter's like Splatoon thrive on good connections!)

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
NNID: FurryRedPanda

I made TeddyBearYoshi based off MK8 and I can't change my NNID. Why does Nintendo hate online functionality? :(

Arne

Full Squid
NNID
Arne83
NNID: Arne83
Skill: Still need to git gud

Last edited:

Mithical1

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mithrandir37
NNID: Mithrandir37
Skill: Over 9000

If you see me online in Smash, send me a message and I'll play you anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom