Nintendo Ruthlessly Subtracts 10 points from Ranked Players who were in a battle around 7pm CST

Boidoh

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Boidoh
Like seriously, this angers me so much. I'm struggling to stay in A- rank then I'm doing really good on this one match and it owuld make it so im A- (10).... but then Nintendo decided to do server maintenence and now they set me back to B+. Couldn't they atleast not taken away any points!?!

Power

Inkling Commander
yeah that sucks, idk why they can't differentiate between random disconnects and people purposely leaving to protect their rank.
(It may be much complicated then I know, I have zero knowledge on this) But yeah, all in all a mistake.

Ictoan

Full Squid
NNID
Krrrrg
Lost connection... Nintendo be like "Nah you quit breh.... -10!"
To be fair, though, they have no way of telling the difference between someone who was legitimately disconnected, and a ragequitter who pulled out his Ethernet cable to forcibly quit a match.

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
To be fair, though, they have no way of telling the difference between someone who was legitimately disconnected, and a ragequitter who pulled out his Ethernet cable to forcibly quit a match.
I just find it hilarious though lol

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Other online games have similar repercussions, but it can suck in splatoon. Especially when you are on a losing streak and keep getting paired up with an unbalanced team (a team of all snipers or splattershot Jr.s etc.) I like to try new weapons so I constantly boomerang from B to B+ to A- to A and back again. Its a good way to rack up coins though.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
They should be able to tell when it's because of their own servers going down for maintenance though. That's like the one instance in which they should be able to let you go.

Ictoan

Full Squid
NNID
Krrrrg
They should be able to tell when it's because of their own servers going down for maintenance though. That's like the one instance in which they should be able to let you go.
Yeah, I admit that was just careless of them.

Ultimate Mayhem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MechanicalDoom
Rather than kick everyone out, they should have did a thing from the Squid Sisters that said something along the lines of
Callie: We have an important annoucement straight from battle stadium!
Marie: What is it? What is it?
Callie: There is a LOT of ink in those stages that needs to get cleaned up, so they're not gonna let anyone in there until it's as fresh as a new pair of kicks.
Marie! Aw man! Lame!
Callie: I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
Both: Staaaaaaay fresh!
*walks to battle lobby*
*message pops up*
The stadium is currently getting a clean-up! The Squid Sisters will alert you when they're fresh again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom