• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code Collection

Rodge

Inkling
NNID
Rodge
Switch Friend Code
SW-0276-7686-7011
Hey there everyone, I am new over here. Been playing splat2n since launch.
Looking for friends to play Ranked, maybe get into league play. Always down for some salmon or turf.
FC: SW-0276-7686-7011 just let me know who you are and im almost always down to play if im on.
Rainmaker: S
SplatZone: A+
Tower : A+

NNID
struggleb
Switch Friend Code
SW-5876-3357-4298
Happy to play with anyone that knows even just the basics of the game (and especially excited to play with anyone who likes Salmon Run). Sick of getting paired with crappy teammates!

Time Zone- EST (Eastern USA)

FC: SW-5876-3357-4298

I'm 24 years old, and teach middle school (read- I spend too much time with teenagers), so would prefer to play with 17+ (mature 16)

Play mostly after 6pm in my timezone, every evening and most weekends.

N-Zap 85 is my favorite weapon. But I'm also good with Sploosh-O-Matic. I'm working on some other weapon skills but do that on my own time.

B+ Splatzones. B Tower Control. C- RainMaker (I hate rainmaker). Usually average 12+ kills in each mode (minus rainmaker) Level 25

I have discord.

Basically I'm up for anything :)

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Clam
FC:4590-2580-6429
Time zone:EST

Activity:All days except Sunday(for football) and Wednesdays(for family)

My bio: No friends,experienced player in both games and S and S+ in all modes,and would love to make friends for a team

dredd

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4592-2904-4700
FC ~ SW-8130-2320-0461
Location ~ Wisconsin, USA
Skill Level ~ I mean, I went up and down in Splatoon 1, but I don't ever pay attention to skill, just having fun xP

Ps. If you do add me, let me know so I don't freak out over not knowing who the friend request is from...that is if you actually add me xP
Hey I'll add you. I'm new to splatoon, and i like your laid back attitude. Look out for Dredd

Yerba Sutra

Inkling
NNID
ChazA3
Switch Friend Code
SW-7328-5307-1995
Newb to this site; would love to get experienced enough with a team to hit the ranked modes regularly, but for now I'd be happy with some friends I can join in Turf Wars or Salmon Run who I can communicate with enough to improve my game and possibly help theirs.

I see some folks here have preferences, so I'll add I'm 29 years old, usually work from 3-10pm EST on weekdays so my preferred play time is weekends or after 10:30pm EST or so on weekdays, and I'm gonna have to get Discord to chat with IRL friends so that's def a go on my end.

Don't be afraid to add me/message me if you want to play or know more/join a match if I'm online!

FC: SW-7328-5307-1995
Skill Level: Not ranked yet in Spla2n, never got above B in Splatoon 1, in Turf Wars I usually rank top 2 on my team for ground inked, and I'm currently a Go-Getter in Salmon Run

Last edited:

Rodge

Inkling
NNID
Rodge
Switch Friend Code
SW-0276-7686-7011
Newb to this site; would love to get experienced enough with a team to hit the ranked modes regularly, but for now I'd be happy with some friends I can join in Turf Wars or Salmon Run who I can communicate with enough to improve my game and possibly help theirs.

I see some folks here have preferences, so I'll add I'm 29 years old, usually work from 3-10pm EST on weekdays so my preferred play time is weekends or after 10:30pm EST or so on weekdays, and I'm gonna have to get Discord to chat with IRL friends so that's def a go on my end.

Don't be afraid to add me/message me if you want to play or know more/join a match if I'm online!

FC: SW-7328-5307-1995
Skill Level: Not ranked yet in Spla2n, never got above B in Splatoon 1, in Turf Wars I usually rank top 2 on my team for ground inked, and I'm currently a Go-Getter in Salmon Run
Hey man can I send you a friend request? Your time frame is similar to when I like to play and Im always looking for new people to play with.

Tonzilla

Inkling
Hi! I primarily play Salmon Run, whenever there is Salmon Run. I want to try to break >100 golden eggs captured on a team -- if this is of interest of you, too, let me know and let's play! I usually play with my boyfriend, who is also plays around the same level as me, so I hope it's okay if we add him too sometimes! :)

FC: SW-2394-7339-5990
Salmon Run level: Prof.

I don't really play anything else anymore.. but used to play a ton of Turf War on Splatoon 1.

JoyConGang

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6469-7302-7020
I just got this game and I would like to make some friends to play with. I just downloaded discord as well so if we need to speak on mics that is possible. Hmu my friend code is SW-6469-7302-7020

zetafi

Inkling
NNID
zetafi
Switch Friend Code
SW-7036-1833-3129
Hi I’m Jerry. 26 yrs old. A statistic student who learn also coding math probability and finance.
I mainly play salmon run and turfing with charger.
Level 52.
Sw-7036-1833-3129

Yerba Sutra

Inkling
NNID
ChazA3
Switch Friend Code
SW-7328-5307-1995
Hey man can I send you a friend request? Your time frame is similar to when I like to play and Im always looking for new people to play with.
Hey! Super sorry about the delay in replying; holiday season always gets the best of me and I've been caught up in the new Xenoblade. If you haven't yet, please do add me! I'm also in the discord if you want to friend me there. Cheers!

lonelyVoxel

Inkling
NNID
Forceman81
Switch Friend Code
SW-0802-9883-9108
I'm new to this site, but I'd love to start networking! My Internet is filtered, so voice on Discord doesn't work, but I suppose Nintendo wants us to use their app anyway. I'm going through this thread a little at a time and adding people, so if you see a squid named Roxy, that's me.

FC: SW-0802-9883-9108
Name: Rose/Roxy
Competitive level: Highest I got in Splatoon 1 was B+, though I spent a good month in B.
Salmon run level: Haven't started yet
Discord: lonelyVoxel#2359

I would like to do some Salmon Run and would love to try to get better in competitive this time around. I'm in my last semester of high school, so I won't be on too much until May or so, but I do want to be active in this game again.

For those interested in LGBTQ+ squid community, I happen to be a trans lesbian!

Last edited:

SquidletSquidlet

Inkster Jr.
I'm Courtney, irl and it's my Switch name (stylized with a squid after it).

I'm from FL in the USA and have a Night Owl schedule, so I can play pretty much whenever.

My skill level is strong but I'm not a super tweaked out S+ player either. I do anything from super competitive matches to Squid parties. Generally, I like Salmon Run and Turf the most. Private Battles are awesome too for 1v1s and minigames!

My code is 2607-6117-5899; pweez pm me when you add! I tend to get along with women and/or LGBTQ squids the best.

Squidtacular

Inkling
NNID
LaminasMagi
Switch Friend Code
SW-0482-1937-0701
FC: SW-0482-1937-0701.
Skill level: A noob via in series, currently B- to B on all modes, working my way to the top (S+ ranks). Only in Splatoon 2.
Salmon Run: Professional.

Always open for Turf Wars, League or Salmon Run. Or just general randomness in private battles.

New to this site but, isn't stopping me from meeting fresh squids.My network and myself have a hate - hate relationships, I might poof away just a little warning. (I will be back though) and if on Discord voice chat, though that's another thing. If you catch an inkling named ★Blaze★, it be me.

Last edited:

Bangory

Inkling
NNID
Bangory
Switch Friend Code
SW-4143-3876-6701
FC: SW-4143-3876-6701
Skill Level: B in all but Rainmaker (mmnnhateRainmakersomuchmm), Professional at Grizz (love Salmon Runs), no previous experience with Splatoon 1
I work night shift, so I even though I usually play at least a little bit every day, it's in the morning, sometime between 8am and 1pm (EST). Some weekends I'll barely touch it, while other weekends you can catch me online all throughout the night. Depends on how my work week has been.
I'll play with all skill levels. I'm up for competitive, but not necessarily looking for it. Mainly just wanna chill with some people. I accept all requests.

I'm also on Discord under the same name. I'm 100% down to voice chat and can usually be dragged into game at any time on the weekend if pestered enough.

Last edited:

WatchfulGred

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0071-7166-5827
FC:SW-0071-7166-5827
Add me, I play Splatoon quite a lot!

Last edited:

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Hey watchful wanna play at 2:40 today

EST person here

Mightysplat

Inkster Jr.
I am looking for someone to league with.... Im level 25 and I cycle between S and S+ in splat zones and tower control, I'm stuck at A+ in clam blitz and I don't really play rainmaker but I can play it decently. My ranked matches are in the 1700-1900 average power level range.

Friend code: 3996 8949 7361

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom