Nintendo World Championships 2015

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster

we've got no idea what it is or if it'll resemble the ones from 1990 and before, but it's probably going to be like the smash inventational

wonder if a splatoon tournament could possibly be held there...? ;)

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I can't wait to see more details on this, I hope Splatoon will be there. Such a shame I'm never able to attend things like this, I'm on the other side of the country.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
I can't wait to see more details on this, I hope Splatoon will be there. Such a shame I'm never able to attend things like this, I'm on the other side of the country.
honestly if there's any games that i think are guaranteed it's smash and splatoon; smash because they want long-term benefits out of it and might have a chance to show off lucas, and splatoon because it'll release only a few weeks before the event. also, both are good competitive games, i should mention.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Honestly, I really wish we got more details on this right now, such as how it would go down, and what games. Because if Splatoon multiplayer was a thing, I would love to compete.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
honestly if there's any games that i think are guaranteed it's smash and splatoon; smash because they want long-term benefits out of it and might have a chance to show off lucas, and splatoon because it'll release only a few weeks before the event. also, both are good competitive games, i should mention.
If it's anything like the previous World Championships, don't expect to see any competitive multiplayer games. It's all about getting a high score. Maybe there will be a Time Trial session for Mario Kart 8. We'll find out more details soon enough. Personally, I'm hoping that Tropical Freeze (or better yet, a new DKC) shows up.

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
Showing off Splatoon would be a good move on their part. The more exposure they can get this game, the better it will be for them. This is the kind of game that pulls people's interest and creates excitement. Plus, I just really want to see Splatoon on a big stage.

Why must I live so far away from California?

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
A bit too soon to get some real good Splatoon in, but I guess they'll be doing Smash, Pokemon, possibly some Mario Kart.

Not very interested. I'll wait and see if its the kind of thing I should be following.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Isn't anyone interested in actually participating? Select Best Buy locations will be hosting qualifiers on May 30th. I'm looking forward to this.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I didn't know it traveled (rather dumb of me) so if it comes to my area I'll definitely try to participate. But it probably won't, nothing ever comes to West Virginia.

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
Isn't anyone interested in actually participating? Select Best Buy locations will be hosting qualifiers on May 30th. I'm looking forward to this.
If the Best Buy near me is doing it, I might participate, but without knowing the games I'm not too interested, especially if it's like the NES cartridge. I haven't played a Nintnedo game besides Smash 4 and Splatoon in a fairly long time.

NormalBear

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NormalB3ar
Splatoon would seem too soon, but I feel it could be a side event invitational thing similar to what they did with Smash 4. Even if it might just be a handful of Nintendo people competing against each other or something.

Lefty

Nice la~
If Splatoon/Smash 4 aren't there I'm gonna cry. They're just perrrfect

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is going to be awesome!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm quite interested. However, I'm afraid the travel distance is not worth my time.

countchrisdo

Inkling
NNID
countchrisdo
If it's anything like the previous World Championships, don't expect to see any competitive multiplayer games. It's all about getting a high score. Maybe there will be a Time Trial session for Mario Kart 8. We'll find out more details soon enough. Personally, I'm hoping that Tropical Freeze (or better yet, a new DKC) shows up.
Yeah that's what seems to be the most likley

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom