• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nintendome: "Kelp Wall" Tutorial

Hey there squids and kids! Knowing how every weapon works on every stage can really help push a team forward for the win. The folks over at Youtube channel Nintendome made and excellent video tutorial to show off the "Kelp Wall". Learn how to unlock the full potential of the Splat Wall on Kelp Dome by watching the video below and don't forget to check out Nintendome on Youtube for more excellent Splatoon content.

Comments

I don't think just using the Splash Wall in Kelp Dome is enough to merit its own technique name. That said, these are some clever uses and I'm eager to try them out for myself.

I don't think just using the Splash Wall in Kelp Dome is enough to merit its own technique name. That said, these are some clever uses and I'm eager to try them out for myself.
Sorry about that. I hope you enjoyed the video regardless!

Oh this is nice I actually never use a weapon with splash wall, because I have no idea how to use them, but looking at other people's gameplay really makes me wanna try out some weapons I'm not using or not that good at just for the fun.

pretty cool, but it does look really situational. as a .52 gal user I might want to try it out though even if it is good on only one stage.

Sorry about that. I hope you enjoyed the video regardless!
No, this was a perfectly bite-sized post that totally deserves it's own video. Using Splat Walls in Kelp Dome clearly has some unique uses. Thanks for this awesome upload, Hank! One of the most helpful yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom