No Report System!

Logan?

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6674-9028-5893
I'm sure this topic has been brought up numerous times before, but I'd like to bring it up again: SPLATOON 2 NEEDS A REPORT SYSTEM! I was recently playing a game of Turf War on Walleye Warehouse and the game was a 2v4. One of my teammates was afk, while the other one was standing behind the spawn, not doing anything. If you're not AFK, you can troll all you want with no punishments, and even when you do go AFK, the only thing you get is maybe 5 minutes where you can't play. I find this outrageous and something needs to be done.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
There is a report system. It's on Splat Net 2 which is on the Nintendo Switch app. It will keep track of the last 50 matches you had, if you need to report anybody, it can be done there.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can't report somebody for just AFKing. They're annoying, but they aren't doing any real harm. Just leave the room and move on with your day.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
There is a report system. It's on Splat Net 2 which is on the Nintendo Switch app. It will keep track of the last 50 matches you had, if you need to report anybody, it can be done there.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can't report somebody for just AFKing. They're annoying, but they aren't doing any real harm. Just leave the room and move on with your day.
"Inactivity" is a listed reason for reporting. If someone's idling for 30 seconds or more and haven't disconnected, they're likely throwing. This isn't always the case of course, but there IS cause to report for this reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom