NO weapons in the Plaza (why?)

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
On an unrelated note, when is Arowana actually open for business? It seems to be stuck in a perpetual state of warfare and nobody seems to be able to buy anything there.
I'm pretty sure there'd be entrances outside the arena and walkways beneath so that people wouldn't need to go across the splattlefield. Besides, I can't ever recall seeing any visible doors from the stores leading into it.

And then there's Splatfest which never uses the mall (that one EU Splatfest notwithstanding). My headcanon is that they always have a Splatfest viewing party/doorbuster sale that night (which I even drew for Inktober).

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
There are a bunch of signs that clearly state "No weapons allowed" all over the plaza, which makes me think that someone tried it once already... o_O

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
There are a bunch of signs that clearly state "No weapons allowed" all over the plaza, which makes me think that someone tried it once already... o_O
Both the orange Inkling girl & the blue Inkling boy did and look what happened to them. They're trapped in boxes against their will.

They don't want such a gigantic turf war to break out that it destroys inkopolis and everyone dies then Callie and Marie would be left in charge of inkopolis and God knows WHAT will happen if Callie and Marie were in charge. That's why no weapons in the plaza.

Ink dweller

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jchalla
I feel like actual guns could exist in Inkopolis because is we got extinct by water, that means everything else but us survived rising sea levels.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I feel like actual guns could exist in Inkopolis because is we got extinct by water, that means everything else but us survived rising sea levels.
The extinction part is kind of explained in the Sunken Scrolls. However, I'll take a wild guess and say that the water and/or all the years that have passed have rendered any modern firearm useless or at least unsafe for use o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom