• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Non-competitive social group looking for squids

Ramble_On_Rose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ramble_On_Rose
Squidilicious is a non competitive group for squids, with and without squads, who just want to meet other squids and have fun.

It will be a great place to find people to play with, learn from, teach, recruit... And pretty much anything you want to do.

Must be respectful, like to have fun, and please be over 16

Check us out at www.squidboards.com/groups/Squidilicious.618

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I'd would love to join this if you would accept me. I enjoy finding new people to play with; and this is a lovely idea.

Last edited:

Siul 16

Inkling
NNID
Siul16
I also will like to join, currently I'm B and usually stay on B+. A- is look at it and leave back to B+ though..

LBlueEagle

Inkling
I would not mind giving this a try, im currently A- and am looking to just chill and enjoy the game again instead of taking it seriously all the time.

Ramble_On_Rose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ramble_On_Rose
I would not mind giving this a try, im currently A- and am looking to just chill and enjoy the game again instead of taking it seriously all the time.
Go ahead and add me on skype! we are all just hanging out right now and might squad up for some ranked soon. :)

Himez

Inkling
NNID
HimezTheToxic
I would like to join as well ! sounds like fun

MarioFan

Inkling
NNID
BCamren
I would like to join
I am an inkling with hard ranked battle troubles (dem snipers though)
If accepted, I will send you my Skype username in a PM for privacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom