• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Noncompetitive squad - OPEN

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hello there! I am Snowie (stupid old name on this acc I dont go by), I am the leader/founder of Infinite!
We are a squad who just chills, we take any age, any rank as well! We are not into the competitive scene but a rag-tag group of friends who like to have a similar tag, in this case, Infinity. We play other games, such as Smash 4, Mario Kart 8, or anything else we might have, even PC games such as Overwatch, League of Legends, or Elsword!

We do require the matching tag on splatoon, we do use Skype and Discord, mostly Discord however! There are no try outs required, if you want on you are in~! We do not accept multiteaming however, BUT, you can deinitely play with us and relax in our server.

If you are below 15 please tell me so I can give appointed roles! If this sounds like something you are interested in, feel free to DM me, or add my Discord! (I am EST American time). ∞Sησωιє∞#9423

TheLonelyFish

Inkling
NNID
FishPunch
Hello there, I'm fairly new to splatoon, and I'd love to have some friends to play with. I'm currently level 13 and I've just started ranked battles. This would be my first clan so it'd be a good learning experience. If you guys could teach me a few things, that'd be great.

Rugrug

Inkling
NNID
MattTheOctoink
Sounds great

Nnid: MattTheOctoink

Discord: Rugrug#8986

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hello there, I'm fairly new to splatoon, and I'd love to have some friends to play with. I'm currently level 13 and I've just started ranked battles. This would be my first clan so it'd be a good learning experience. If you guys could teach me a few things, that'd be great.
The team is fairly small, but, I can teach you everything I know. I am S+ 91.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom