North America Splatfest - Snowman vs. Sandcastle (who are you going for?)

What team are you going for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
This was a thread to see the majority of people who want to go with Team Snowman or Team Sandcastle. I have no idea what to pick. Give me suggestions as I've lost at the Past Vs. Future Splatfest and Pokemon Splatfest... (I might go for Callie but I don't know) Please leave feedback. :)

Crystal C

Inkster Jr.
I'm going team sandcastle mainly because I am absolutely sick of the snow after last winter. Basically we got 6 inches of snow every 2-3 days. Trust me when I say it gets a little tiring shoveling all of that.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
normally I side with marie, actually all the splatfest I sided with marie..

but when it deals with snow, i just can't XD Soo this is my first callie side splatfest and played in them all so far

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
I'm gonna go with Team Snow. You might not have guessed it, but Callies "snowbae" remark sent all the players too Sandcastle, making it the popular team, meaning that Callie is gonna win again, cause we all know that the unpopular team is most likely to win.

Smirking intensifies~

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I'm gonna go with Team Snow. You might not have guessed it, but Callies "snowbae" remark sent all the players too Sandcastle, making it the popular team, meaning that Callie is gonna win again, cause we all know that the unpopular team is most likely to win.

Smirking intensifies~
it might cause some to switch, almost me, but I do not think it would be enough to change snowman being the popular side. However with the new scoring... less pop might not be auto win this time around...

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
I'm not from NA, but if I'd had to choose it'd be snowman. We don't get snow here, so I'd love the chance to build a snowman!

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles

Smirking intensifies~
But wait! Reading this post will cause a significant portion of players to go to Team Snowman, causing team Sandcastle to be the less popular team after all! /s

Last edited:

SplatoonisBagels

Inkster Jr.
NNID
joje02

Smirking intensifies~
Nah, first the teaming mechanic is set so that you're only paired with people of your skill level, like many have said, so both sides theoretically have the same chance of winning. So rather than going by popularity, picking a team that has you more passionate is the way to go. Even though Callie's dialogue was so OFF fleek, i'm still going with snowmen yeet.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
^Hey, nice rhyme!

I'm going with Team Snowman, mostly because I'm more a fan of all things wintery, which snowmen are obviously a part of. Which means I'll have to put up with Callie's hip slang and the odd Frozen post here & there, but it's nothing too irksome.

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff

Smirking intensifies~
Well, you're not wrong. Expect to see a video by next week on my first Splatfest victory. (Also, the unpopular team wins because it has less people, thus it will get less losses)

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
I don't really care if my team loses since I didn't get to even touch my snails from last time. I haven't picked a team yet, but I might go for team snow even though I hate Olaf.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I don't really care if my team loses since I didn't get to even touch my snails from last time. I haven't picked a team yet, but I might go for team snow even though I hate Olaf.
what olaf?
or

i like warm hugs

drwatson

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2514-7147-4516
I went with Sandcastle, because not only do I prefer that anyways, but I figured Snowman might be more popular due to Frozen's popularity (do you wanna build a snowman...) But this is also the first Splatfest with that new scoring system, so I'm looking forward to see how that turns out.

warghoul

Inkling Cadet
Not sure why people keep bringing up the frozen influence. Its biggest fan base is younger girls. I dont think it will be as big as a factor as people think.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Not sure why people keep bringing up the frozen influence. Its biggest fan base is younger girls. I dont think it will be as big as a factor as people think.
In fact, it might also have a negative effect, causing a bunch of people to join Sandcastles because they don't like Frozen.

I would say plaza-wize they are more Snowmen, but it does seem somewhat close to me.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Snowman, mostly because I don't like sand or beaches.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
He's clearly talking about this one:

But anyways. I stick with Sandcastle since its easier to reuse sand to build things.
reuse? well if you make a snowman, you can take a bit out and make a snowball, after that you can throw it at someone or eat it. would you eat sand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom