• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

NorthStar recruitment, wave II

PasteCat

Inkling
NNID
PasteCat

☆ Every Squid has potential! ☆

Greetings everyone, this is PasteCat of Team NorthStar. Get ready for yet another recruitment post!

We're currently in the process of scouting for any potential Squids to come and join our family. We're a small, yet goofy bunch aiming to try our very best in the competitive scene. We're also pretty involved in the Squids community in helping create live events.

We're searching for very specific player personalities/skills. Everyone will be considered, but anyone A - S rank will be preferred. Bonus points if you happen to live around the Greater Toronto Area.

If you feel like you're a fit, feel free to reply to the thread and you may be contacted for a potential gaming session. Skype/Discord and a decent microphone are absolutely required. Also, please post your main(s) and rank.

- PasteCat, www.Twitch.tv/PasteCat

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
I'd be interested in joining! My schedule's a bit busy during weekdays, though, if that might result in conflicts.
Main: I tend to play with the Carbon Roller Deco and .52 Gal Deco the most, but I also use the Splat Roller or Splattershot Pro.
If you'd like to get a session in this week, I could do it around 7pm today and tomorrow, and anytime on the weekend besides 11-3 on Saturday.

Nickfire47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nickfire47
The main reason you dont have many replies is that your selling it off as both a serious team, scaring casuals, and a "everyone has potential, anyone can join" making competetive players think they will have a mediocre team, word of advice, say you need to be A or higher, but then actually let anyone join when they ask "im only B, can i still join?" Works alot better, have a standard making you sound promising to skilled players, but then not hold up to thise standards if people dont meet it.

PasteCat

Inkling
NNID
PasteCat
The main reason you dont have many replies is that your selling it off as both a serious team, scaring casuals, and a "everyone has potential, anyone can join" making competetive players think they will have a mediocre team, word of advice, say you need to be A or higher, but then actually let anyone join when they ask "im only B, can i still join?" Works alot better, have a standard making you sound promising to skilled players, but then not hold up to thise standards if people dont meet it.
Curious to know how you're assuming I'm not receiving replies. We had our first wave a while back and it was highly successful. Our method seems to work quite well. If you're basing it off this post alone, maybe you might want to hold off a bit before jumping to a swift conclusion when this post hasn't even been up for 24 hours..

SquidBoards isn't the only avenue to talent scout either, but I'm sure you probably already knew this.

Best of luck bud~

- PasteCat

Last edited:

Jrdellx

Full Squid
Hey, Looks like a lot of fun. I don't live in Toronto but I do love going to Canada Wonderland :) Nova Scotia is not that far away! S Rank player. I'm more of a support player with weapons like Custom Jet and sniping but I use other weapons like 52, 96, etc. I try to use every weapon. I do not use rollers but if you ask I will try :p You can contact me on twitter @Jrdell or here.

Jr

Musicalmo

Inkling
NNID
Musicaljester
I'd be up for joining! I currently work mornings from 9am-1pm but that's about it as far as my schedule goes. I've got skype and discord but I prefer to use discord.
Loacation/Timezone: US/ Pacific Standard
Weapon: Heavy splattling deco for tower control and rainmaker, Neo-splash o matic for splat zones
Skype/NNID: Musicaljester
Discord:MusicalM o

Th3bomb93

Inkling
NNID
th3bomb93
Hey. i Live in alberta but i love to splat!
Timezone: Mountain
weapon:Sploosh o' matic(both versions depending on mode) and slosher(both),
Skype/Discord/NNID: th3bomb93
weaknesses: i can be really pissy(i can sometimes insult other members) if i start losing a lot.
strengths: good team player, very objective based, and very strategical. quick learner.
what im looking for: a team with real people instead of a bunch of lame memer's and that can organize themselves very well

TheSquidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mlewis94
Hi, I am wondering what do your squad use mostly for voice chat Skype or Discord.

Time Zone U.S Central Time
Rank B+(because of testing weapons but I have been A)
Mains: a lot of weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom