Notice to all Squid Beacon Users

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21
I see people everywhere doing this, and it annoys me to no end.

Do NOT put a beacon on your spawn point.

There is a big circular button on the bottom-right of you Gamepad screen labeled "Spawn Point." Guess what it does? It makes you super jump to your base. So why do you need to waste time and ink (they use so much ink when they really shouldn't) on some place so pointless? Place them wherever you want, I don't care, just not on the spawn point.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
THANK YOU. I have seen SO MANY PEOPLE PUT THE BEAKONS AT SPAWN. I mean, you can Super Jump to it already! Well, a lot if people who use the Krak-on-Splat Roller, which is the most popular weapon with the Squid Beakon, are not very good with it and only use it because it has a reputaion for being OP. But if enough people pay attention, they can stop beakoning the spawn point.

Rmac524

Inkling
I was wondering why people put beakons on their spawn; it never occurred to me that they were oblivious to the spawn point button.

NNID
daguyontheladder
yeah, seen this before. i believe most people see the word "beacon" and therefore relate it to other games where beacons gave out enemy positions if they were close to it. that has to be the case when i see so many people not only place it in our spawns but on our own turf, so close that swimming would be faster. i guess this makes sense in theory, but a long streak of enemy paint in our base can give out the same information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom