Now Playing

Lorbeerprinz

Full Squid
NNID
lorbeerprinz
I finally got myself South Park: The Stick of Truth the other day, so I'm playing that. Sometimes, because my grandpa of a laptop can't handle it too well after a while orz
And let's not get into the about 43453465 games I own but haven't finished yet... (especially FE 7. I think actually need to restart the whole thing because I ****ed up early ;u; ) Then there's of course also all these things to come back to for having random fun like SSB4, Pokémon or Tomodachi Life... oh well. Too many games, not enough time (or talent), too many other games I want...

Wonder Blue

Inkling
NNID
Otasira
It's been a while since I've "stuck" to a game for a while but at the moment, here are the games that I've been playing recently.
It's safe to say I could add Fallout 4 here tomorrow, heh heh.

- Transformers Devestation (Another solid character action game by Platinum with great music)

- Smash Bros Wii U (Although I just mess about on For Fun with the occasional For Glory FFAs)

- Killer instinct (All three of them. I can't have enough of that glorious gameplay!)

- Rare Replay (Mostly just playing Battletoads, Conker, and Banjo. Great games.)

- Undertale (Still trying to summon the will to wipe my story and play it again)

Last edited:

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Right now, Yoshi's Wooly World with my brother, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and GRID Autosport are the games I'm playing right now. And of course, Splatoon but this topic is about games that aren't Splatoon. :D

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I've recently been playing yoshis woolly world. I did buy a few games on steam that I haven't started on. I need to get started on undertale. The other game I got was left 4 dead 2. I only got left 4 dead so I can mess around with the mods.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
- Yokai Watch 3DS
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes.
- Muramasa Rebirth.
- Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Fafnir Knight.
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Stella Glow
..And this Friday, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon will be added

Last edited:

Ayasha89

Full Squid
NNID
Ayasha89
Hyrule Warriors: Love it. People say the DLC maps are all the same, but if you pay attention, each one has unique rule or elements that add challenges. Sometimes there's only one way/ route/ timing to beat a map. That takes your skill combined with having a good enough weapon and skills on it.

Mario Kart 8. Pretty rare I play it. I haven't gotten the goodies for beating 200cc, and probably won't. It's just too fast, even with the drifting. I did what I wanted with it mostly and play with friends. Still fun to play casually.

Smash4: kind of the same deal. Fun to play with friends and collect achievements on the 3DS version.

Metroid Prime Trilogy: YAAAAAAS. :3

GTA5: once in awhile. It's GTA, I love collecting and achievements, maxing stats, nuff said. Online is ok I guess.

Okami: Need to beat it. I left off trying to max Issun's Thief Glove because I want to test it on the last boss.

I typically dedicate myself to one at a time. I have a lot of free time, but it's precious to me, because I know one day I won't be able to play games much due to kids. I'd be on Halo if we had the console.

Last edited:

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Playing so many games but here's some:
Yoshi's wolly world
Yo-Kai Watch
Animal Crossing Happy Designer (I try not to neglect it)
Trying to juggle some Splatoon multiplayer through it all!

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
The games I play with my friends at least once a week:

Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Mario Kart Double Dash
Super Smash Bros Wii u
Runbow
Mario Kart 8

Stuff I play on my own
Splatoon
Child Of Light

And I'm about to start playing The Last Of Us on PS3

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Right now I'm focused on finishing the career in GRID Autosport so I can have time to finish other games. It's sooooo long though. It's going to take me at least three days!

Fakevox

Senior Squid
I finished Fallout 4. Did not enjoy it very much. Currently replaying Fallout 1. Enjoying it very much.

Also started up The Wolf Among Us, which I got in a GOG sale a while back. Currently at the start of Episode 2, and I'm enjoying it so far.

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
Last night I played smash bros brawl at a LAN party for over three hours.:p:D

Otherwise, I haven't had much time to play games except on weekends. And even then I mostly just play Splatoon.;)

But here and there I have been playing Bowser's Inside Story, as well as The World Ends With You, two awesome DS games.

Also this interesting computer RPG called
Ao Oni.

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
Now Playing:

Wii U: Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Wii Sports Club
Wii: Monster Jam: Path of Destruction, SSB
Game Cube: Pokemon Colosseum, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Party 5, Mario Party 7, Pikmin 2
PS3: MLB: 15 The Show, FIFA 14, FIFA 15, NHL 10, NHL 11, NHL 12, NHL 14

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
Now Playing:
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (im actually steaming that too, wink wink)
Shantae and the Pirates curse!
Super Mario Maker! (trying to make another amiibo stage, but alas i dont want to open my amiibo)

What I want to play again soon:
Bayonetta (1 & 2)
Super Mario Sunshine
Link's awakening

Games I should play soon:
misadventures of tron bonne
Ghost Trick
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Downloaded Freedom Planet for my Wii U last night, so I'm playing through it right now. Love this game! <3

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
Was doing a minimalist playthrough of Pokémon Platinum
Pokémon Blue/Yellow
Pokémon Silver
Recently got Wind Waker HD. I forgot how good that game was.
Also got Metroid Fusion. Looking forward to playing that again.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I'm playing Yo-Kai Watch right now and longer than a week. I'm not close to done with the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom