Now Recruiting for Distinktion! - European Team + Community

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner

Hello there! I'm Distinktion's captain, Nato! First of all, no, I am not the Northern Atlantic Treaty Organization.

We are currently looking for new members based in Europe. In order to fully enjoy your time at Distinktion, being active and friendly in our Skype chat is a big key to strong synergy. Other than that, we accept players of all ranks, levels and playstyles! It makes us even more distinktive.

**IMPORTANT**
So, the low-down - what you need to join is Skype and to be active! Being inactive for a month without contacting either me or the vice captain will result in you being removed from the Skype group. It is optional to contact us again to rejoin. In addition, if this happens once, you will get a strike. Getting three strikes will result in your removal from the team itself.​

Having more members also allows us to improve our skills. We have currently entered Leagues Under The Ink, seeded in Division C1. Although it is unlikely that you will be able to join the League upon entering at this point in time, it would be favourable to come and introduce yourself to us and maybe have a taste of our current skills. For more details, please visit our SquidBoards group page: http://squidboards.com/groups/distinktion.718/extra?type=information

Thank you very much for reading! We hope to see you soon!
Sincerely,
Nato

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom