• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

NWPlayer strikes again with the best thing I've seen.

Green inker

Full Squid
NNID
sonimario2000
OK @NWPlayer123, this is my favorite text change I've ever seen. Incase you don't follow @NWPlayer123 on Twitter NWP posts about somethings, mostly Splatoon mods and edited save data. NWP posted this recently.
I know, I love it too. So what do you think of this masterpiece?
Edit: Thanks to @Kaze for helping me fix it.
Edit 2: Changed he to She thanks to @Reila for letting me know something I should of piece together.

Last edited:

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
It's probably the Squid Sisters saying "Stay Salty" isn't it?

*right clicks and clicks "view image"*

I was right!

Sitri

Full Squid
NNID
SitriStahl
Pretty ironic to bring up salt after all those tears about being console banned after cheating online.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
I don't know the details, but I would appreciate if you did not intoxicate every thread with an argument starter.

other then that, continue sharing your opinion :)
I think they're referring to the fact that NWPlayer123 openly admitted to cheating online, then got banned for it, and maybe got upset about it?
I know they dislike their videos taken down due to copyright notices by Nintendo.

Thread Here.

Kaze

Pro Squid
I think they're referring to the fact that NWPlayer123 openly admitted to cheating online, then got banned for it, and maybe got upset about it?
I know they dislike their videos taken down due to copyright notices by Nintendo.

Thread Here.
I see, still that is not a reason for @Sitri to bring it up here.

discussions and opinions are fine, but stupid arguments are not needed and starting one is not helping either.

with that being said, I appreciate the info @dapperlace :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom