NZap build suggestions please!

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega
I'm messing around with the NZap and I'm curious what abilities people like to run with it. I was looking to do frontline skirmishing.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
I'm messing around with the NZap and I'm curious what abilities people like to run with it. I was looking to do frontline skirmishing.
If you want to be on the front lines generally you should use a Splattershot. Nzap is like a support Splattershot. Try and stay out of most fights unless you're certain you can win them.

I recommend Run speed, Special charge, sub saver, and Ink resistance.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'll be lazy and quote Hitzel, a top N-Zap player.

"When a good nzap isn't going out there and getting kills, it's because the control and armor support are more important than slaying at the time, NOT because the nzap can't do it and is trying to avoid the situation. The mark of a good support player is knowing when to do both."

And here's a build he uses.

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
I totaly agree with playing the N-zap as a support weapon, but trying to play it in a slaying kind of role is difficult due to its low rank compaired to other weapons it would be going up against (which makes it even more hard to counter rollers).

Because of this I would use ink saver (main), special up (to make the most of ink armour) and then eather ninja squid or ink resistance depending on what role you want to play

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
The N-Zap murders just fine, but given it's range and damage it needs to do so from ambush or superior positioning since the Splattershot and .52 Gal would win in a straight fight. Be sneaky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom