Obligatory introduction post I doubt anyone will read

Inky Videos

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5839-0556-3585
Hello. I'm just another user. I play Splatoon, as I hope you do. I've used squidboards intermittently for a while now, and I've decided it's time I got properly started. My name is Inky, I've played Splatoon since July 2015 when I first got a Wii U, and I am currently grinding levels in Splatoon 2. I have little way to gauge my ability, but when I get a good team comp in multiplayer, I can achieve quite impressive results, if that matters at all. I used to play a lot of chargers and a little sloshers, but in Splatoon 2 I've seen my performance with the basic splattershot skyrocket for some reason. Better game sense? Getting used to the controls? Who knows. I also use the dualies a lot, and I'm trying to improve my game with both the carbon roller and the brushes.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
On the contrary, I just so happened to read your introduction post. And I'm sure others here will too, no doubt about it.

I will say that Splatoon 2 seems to have helped me with some weapons, even ones I was bad at in the first game (Splattershots as well, when I tried them out recently. Coincidence?). I think Splatoon 2 just seems better with getting into a variety of weapons overall- Its a hidden blessing.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here. Greetings from a fellow Carbon Roller and Inkbrush user...I welcome you to the forums.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Hey, chiming in. I am another bloke who caught wind of this introduction myself, and welcome aboard!

I am also a slosher user myself, but I get what you are saying. I took up recently on the dualie class, and I love them a lot!

Do hope you have fun on this board, been meaning to make some more friends on here that would love to squad later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom