Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!
You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!
We just overhauled our look and made some big updates. Learn about all the changes!
Nintendo has officially revealed their new console, previously codenamed NX! It's called the Nintendo Switch and they've announced Splatoon 2, coming this summer!
Share This Page
Pro Squid, 28, from Florida
Updated my signature a little more. I felt that Carbon Roller needed to be bumped up to "Main" alongside my Ink brushes. Looks good now. May 20, 2017 at 11:32 PM
- ZEROrevive was last seen:
- May 24, 2017 at 8:03 AM
- Aug 18, 1988 (Age: 28)
- Home Page:
What's there to know about me? Plenty of things. I'm into a variety of hobbies and games, which I'll list bellow:
- Megaman - This is where my username comes from.
- Monster Hunter - An Avid Long Sword User
- Splatoon - Of course!
- Obscure Games - I love finding underrated or lesser known games, good or bad.
- Sony Aibo Robots - I am currently a Co-Owner of one myself
- Drawing - Mostly Fan Art, but also some original things.
- ...And other things.
If you add me on my Nintendo account, Please ask and inform me first. I wont accept completely random friend requests with no info or context given. Thanks.
SignatureMains: Permanent Inkbrush &
Rare Usage, But Honorable Mentions: