• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tournament [Oct 15, 2016] Ink FIRE 2! A SPECIAL RULES 1v1 TOURNAMENT! (Online)

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Sounds pretty awesom definetly gonna come join

Last edited:

N»Magyk

Inkling
NNID
NoHaxJustMagyk
Cool. Are the map objectives the same as a normal 4v4 game? (I.e. painting and holding zone on splat zones)

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID
splatsplatoon
Cool. Are the map objectives the same as a normal 4v4 game? (I.e. painting and holding zone on splat zones)
Yes if the mode is splat zones you need to take control of them if it's tower you need to ride it into the other players base. So just like a normal ranked match just 1v1

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
You said the rules were the same, but what are the modes? Is it only SZ and TC? Or is there turf and RM too? BO3, BO5,...? Who choose the maps/modes?

Need more details.

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID
splatsplatoon
You said the rules were the same, but what are the modes? Is it only SZ and TC? Or is there turf and RM too? BO3, BO5,...? Who choose the maps/modes?

Need more details.
all added :p

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
Hm, not too sure about RM 1v1... I tried it once and didn't like it. At all. But well, we'll see.

Is it open to any country? I'm french.

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID
splatsplatoon
Hm, not too sure about RM 1v1... I tried it once and didn't like it. At all. But well, we'll see.

Is it open to any country? I'm french.
its possible RM wont be on rotation there has been a lot of requests not to use it and it is a possibility ill make it SZ and TC only but for now RM will probably be there on fair maps. Yes it doesnt matter what nationality you are so you can join if you wish :)

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
Well, the problem with RM is not really the maps - I'd say it's just that once you're in a good lead (which can easily happen in the first minute after the first fight), the opponent has a really hard time ahead. Basically he needs twice the distance you made to beat your score, and he needs to pick the RM, while killing you. There is almost no way he can do it without killing you twice, too, so that means he'll need to kill you with the RM at least once, which can be extremely difficult in 1v1.

But well I would try anyway. So sign me up ^^

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID
splatsplatoon
Well, the problem with RM is not really the maps - I'd say it's just that once you're in a good lead (which can easily happen in the first minute after the first fight), the opponent has a really hard time ahead. Basically he needs twice the distance you made to beat your score, and he needs to pick the RM, while killing you. There is almost no way he can do it without killing you twice, too, so that means he'll need to kill you with the RM at least once, which can be extremely difficult in 1v1.

But well I would try anyway. So sign me up ^^
yeah in TC and SZ they move at a set speed whereas rainmaker adjusts to the route you go and 1 kill at the start of the match could be game over for the opponent. We have actually decided to remove RM from the rotation so it's free, if you want to sign up join our discord please :p

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
Is it just the jet or does the custom jet count as well?

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID
splatsplatoon
Is it just the jet or does the custom jet count as well?
just the jet no custom
if the weapon isnt listed its not allowed to be used the only reson for removing custom is because of kraken and burst bombs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom