• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octarian Legion - LF Scrims

swifT

Octarian Legion Founder | Luna is my Daughter
NNID
swiftea

In this thread you may post if you are interested in scrimming us.

We practice from 9:30 - 11:30 Tuesday - Saturday.

I will edit the title for the days of the week we are interested in scrimming, and I will also post in the thread on my own. You can also find me on skype, and in the Imperious Lounge Discord.

Last edited:

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
Yo, holla at me. Skype LuxLuxora. Saw your recruitment post and your goals are similar to ours.

swifT

NNID
swiftea
oL will be looking for scrims this week thursday(9/10) - saturday(9/12) we play from 9:30 EST to 11:30 EST

Last edited:

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I'll contact you in her place as she is busy. Thanks!

Jlewis071

Inkling
NNID
jlewis071
Hey, my team would like to scrim with you! We may be able to during the end of this week, so feel free to add me on skype: jlewis071

SchismSeed

Inkling
NNID
SchismSeed192
Hey! my team is looking for some high level scrim action too. many of us are from EU though so we might be able to do a late night one on the weekends unless you guys do em a little earlier during the week?
Either way add me on skype: Shadowtemplesage. We're all A+ to S+ rank. If anyone else here is interested feel free to add me too!

swifT

NNID
swiftea
Anyone interested in scrimming us that posted in this thread. Expect a skype request in the next few mins!

This week we are looking for scrims from today 9/15 - Friday 9/18

SchismSeed

Inkling
NNID
SchismSeed192
Anyone interested in scrimming us that posted in this thread. Expect a skype request in the next few mins!

This week we are looking for scrims from today 9/15 - Friday 9/18
Between what times are you guys gonna be on?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Swift! Thanks for playing us even though we have a lot to improve on. And the advice; it's appreciated.

swifT

NNID
swiftea
We are looking for some scrims on Thursday(10/1) and Friday(10/2). Message me if interested.

If you already have my skype or discord information messaging me their is fine as well.

Last edited:

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
hello my group the Grand Nation wouldnt mind taking on your team tonight if you like. The time we are aviable is 9:30-11:30pm central time. my skype name is Evelven grand / Grand E

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Demonic L. Great to hear it lol. Again Just for the record im not on here on the weekends lol Sun day is iffy but yeah ...

my team will / challenge your team this monday @ 9:30 pm central time

my Skype is Evelven Grand / Grand E

swifT

NNID
swiftea
Currently oL is not looking for scrims on any given date. I will update this thread appropriately with the days we are available soon soon this week

For now I ask you to please refrain from posting in our thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom