• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octarian Legion Recruitment [CLOSED]

shiyongyi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch

I am no longer a part of oL. Please do not respond to this thread.

Last edited:

shiyongyi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
Also please reply to this thread just to help notify us you sent in an app! Thank you!

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
I had sent a request to join ... but its best to do a background check on me to see if i can truly make the cut ... many teams had turn me down due to me being to aggressive despite my high caliber of skills in the game ... etc

Rhode

$("div.content::dd").hide();
NNID
ricobullet
I had sent a request to join ... but its best to do a background check on me to see if i can truly make the cut ... many teams had turn me down due to me being to aggressive despite my high caliber of skills in the game ... etc
While it might not be outlined in the opening thread, a general consensus amongst competitive players is that you can only be a part of one "main" clan.

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
@ Rhode come again?

Hmm i see

Last edited:

MaryLa

Inkling
NNID
MaryMuh95
Hi, I'm uh... pretty new to this board, but I would love to be in a squad... the only problem is, I'm european and couldn't attend the practice hours :s
Is there a solution to that?

shiyongyi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
Hi, I'm uh... pretty new to this board, but I would love to be in a squad... the only problem is, I'm european and couldn't attend the practice hours :s
Is there a solution to that?
Hi! I'm totally down to help you look for a squad. If you're interested in our squad in particular, please fill out this form. We are currently looking for competitive EU players, and if we get enough, they will have their own practice time separate from the NA players. As of now, our one EU player isn't required to come to practice, and we squad with him when we can. So don't worry about practice times at this moment.

MegaSwampT117

Inkling
Community Ambassador
NNID
tha117
Application has been submitted. If you are no longer accepting applications I apologize for taking your time, still trying to find a squad to call home. In any case, good luck for the future and have a happy new year!

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hello! I just recently sent in my request to join the clan by google docs, looking forward for the results. Have a great New Years!

shiyongyi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
Hello! Thanks to all of you who sent in an application. I've liked your posts to let you know I have seen them and have reported to my higher ups that your application has been sent in for us to look over.

Things are a bit quiet with us atm, with changes in leadership and it also being the holidays, both our captains being away at the moment. I ask you please be patient and we'll get to you as soon as we can!

Helios42

Inkling
NNID
Helios4242
Put in an application as a (Luna) Blaster Main. I'm currently a part of another team that is likely transitioning to a social group. However, since applications and tryouts take time I figured I'd get the ball rolling and send in an application.

shiyongyi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jaddasbranch
My name is squidjeans , wanting to try out.
Hello squidjeans! We'd love to try out, but you have to fill out our application first!
Click here to fill it out please!
To everyone else we've received your application and are looking over them!

Deireaper

Inkling
NNID
Atlable
Sent in an application. Feel free to check it in your spare time. Look forward to trying out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom