Octillery Brigade: Seeking a few extra squids for tournament!

EdgyTriangle

Inkling
NNID
EdgyTriangle
My squad, Octillery Brigade, will be participating in the upcoming Booyah Battle 2 tournament held on Challonge, and I could use a few more members for it. My team gives players of any skill level a chance at participating in tournaments, so trying your best is all I'm looking for in a team member. There are no strict requirements or training schedules, just join and play! I'd be especially delighted if we could get a streamer on board too. If you're interested, apply to the team!

harvestkitty

Inkling
NNID
harvestkitty
Hi! I'm interested, if you're still looking! I'm Sari, I'm currently A rank right now. c:

Semck18

Inkling
NNID
Semck18
I'm also interested! I have Skype for IMing and I may be getting a headset soon. My skype is Sydcanfixit.Thanks~

EdgyTriangle

Inkling
NNID
EdgyTriangle
@Semck18 and @Mario Gamer
My team's out of the tourney already, but you can still join it for a chance to participate in future competitions. Also, I don't have a Skype and don't really want one; I feel Discord is good enough (and better than Skype in my personal opinion). Discord can be used with the web browser alone; it requires no download.

Semck18

Inkling
NNID
Semck18
@Semck18 and @Mario Gamer
My team's out of the tourney already, but you can still join it for a chance to participate in future competitions. Also, I don't have a Skype and don't really want one; I feel Discord is good enough (and better than Skype in my personal opinion). Discord can be used with the web browser alone; it requires no download.
Alright! I'd still love to join:)

Deltron13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BigH-D
Just send an request to the group then! Also, let me know if you get a Discord account.
if you are accepting all comers, would you mind linking the group to me? im currently A 2 (after a long fall from A 96) and i main dynamo (regular), t-tek, 52gals, and am trying to learn chargers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom