• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octolings Across The Street recruiting!

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Hello, I am Dededork 649, a representative of Octoling Across The Street (OATS). We're a pretty lax group, just low on active players. Aside Gabby, Rellek, and myself, not many people are on that often. However, we are partially S, partially B, A. No real requirements, just post below.

NNID
ac1dac3
Hey, I'm a level 49 S rank wannabe fuzzy who's basically bored of playing by myself. I'm usually pretty active, live in UK and don't know if timezones are a problem but will probably play at unreasonable hours anyway. Would be happy to join if possible, also would we be using voice chat at all?

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Hey, I'm a level 49 S rank wannabe fuzzy who's basically bored of playing by myself. I'm usually pretty active, live in UK and don't know if timezones are a problem but will probably play at unreasonable hours anyway. Would be happy to join if possible, also would we be using voice chat at all?
Yes we will, here's the link! Wait for one of our leads to get back to you.
Timezones shouldn't be a problem, we play like 80% of the day anyways.
https://discord.gg/0rvtPs6Jmk1tAXAY

mr.squidninja

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DeNinja
B rank
Level: 27
NNID: DeNinja
IGN: Hayston
One problem i am at a residential school but if you want to we can talk March 24.
Plz reply

Th3bomb93

Inkling
NNID
th3bomb93
hey dededork, you wanna add me onto the team full time th3bomb93 on discord after being let go from cn because of 1 day of crap

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711

Ragendar

Inkling
NNID
Ragendar
Hey, if you're still looking for people to play with, I'm just looking for some company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom